What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: lovin the tub......  (Read 2979 times)

kysteelerja

lovin the tub......
« on: May 13, 2006, 03:39:33 pm »
but derby party, killed my water....too many people in it all day long....never got it clear... couldn't even describe the color, not green, just kinda gray, suspect color from suits as thankfully everyone stayed suited!!!! water looks so much better just waiting for the temp to go up!!! oh yeah and i was wrong bout not being the chemical person, that's my job too. damn. not too good at it either. ph down, alk down, add chems too high!!! hope i get it right before i kill my tub. thanks for all the good advice.

Hot Tub Forum

lovin the tub......
« on: May 13, 2006, 03:39:33 pm »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: lovin the tub......
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 04:09:33 pm »
The best thing you can do is to go to a local dealer that does water testing and have them test for you and see what you need. Any advice given here will be general you will get a more solid answer from your local dealer.

anne

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 04:11:53 pm »
Glad you are loving it! I too am a new tub owner and a new chemical wizard, but it is soooooooo true that it gets less stressful with a little time. After my one month refill, everything seems easier to do. I'm still worried I'm going to kill my tub, too, but these guys here seem convinced we can handle it, and are always full of great advice.  :)
Dance like nobody's watching

kysteelerja

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 06:11:09 pm »
forgot to say we dumped the water....waiting for temp to go up.....hope i can keep the chem levels wnl.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 07:50:42 pm »
My guess is your IronCity level was was too high.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 07:50:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42