What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Arctic Fox Signature Price and other Q's  (Read 6307 times)

davidpweis

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Arctic Fox Signature Price and other Q's
« on: May 11, 2006, 04:21:28 pm »
Hi,
Very very newbe here.  I have just stumbled across this wealth of a site, and am in the market for a SPA.
I have several questions which need to be answered, but I'll start with only a few, since I'm so new.

What is a good price for an Arctic Spa - Fox, Signature,  delivered, with a great top, steps, and enough chems to get me through a few months.  

My next question relates to Internet / Ebay dealers.  My wife wanted me to look into this person.  I think its a poor idea, but interested in what the forum has to say.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZarthogQQhtZ-1

Finally, Is there a QUALITY 220V spa out there with a great filter system, warrentee, etc for around $5K?  Is it possible?  

Thanks soooo much!

David
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 04:23:01 pm by davidpweis »

Hot Tub Forum

Arctic Fox Signature Price and other Q's
« on: May 11, 2006, 04:21:28 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Arctic Fox Signature Price and other Q's
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 05:05:15 pm »
At the 5K level, the tubs are scarce especially if your looking for a 7 or 8' tub. Try Beachcomber 300 series or Artesian Island series and maybe LA Spas.

Unless you're a real DIYer - forget about Ebay, you may not get support. And your wife is right - look and see these things in person - you might be amazed how you don't like something!

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 05:10:17 pm »
I think several manufacturers/dealers will have a spa in the $5,000 range.  Granted, it won't be their top of the line model and won't be right out in the middle of their showroom, but you should take comfort in knowing that you're dealing with a local person.  There's something to be said for being able to walk in to a store and look somebody in the eye and wet test the spa you're interested in.

Local dealer explained it to me.  Good, Better, & Best.  They carried 3 types of tubs.  The more you pay, the more you can expect.

By the way, you should be able to find an Artesian Island Spa in your price range.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 05:11:07 pm by TN__HOT_TUB »
Artesian Island Grand Cayman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 05:10:17 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42