What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS Envoy Owners (or other models)  (Read 3493 times)

Ronald5599

• HS Envoy installed May 5th - Very frustrated
HS Envoy Owners (or other models)
« on: April 30, 2006, 10:44:45 pm »
So who are the HS Envoy (other models are of course welcome) owners on the Forum? We should compare notes & interesting stories, help each other with issues if/when they arise, share pictures, that sort of thing etc.

Hot Tub Forum

HS Envoy Owners (or other models)
« on: April 30, 2006, 10:44:45 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: HS Envoy Owners (or other models)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 10:47:20 pm »
I have an Envoy running on my showroom floor - does that count? Not one single problem in the whole time it's been there.

Just added Spaudio II. Sounds great.

;D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Vanguard

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 12:10:39 am »
I have an Envoy running on my showroom floor - does that count? Not one single problem in the whole time it's been there.

Just added Spaudio II. Sounds great.

;D

Tell us more about the SpAudio II.  A few of us have been discussing it.  I'd love to hear your impressions of it.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 10:28:39 am »
I have an Envoy that was installed at my home in January 2005.  How can I help you?

Bill

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 10:37:14 am »
So who are the HS Envoy (other models are of course welcome) owners on the Forum? We should compare notes & interesting stories, help each other with issues if/when they arise, share pictures, that sort of thing etc.

Off the top of my head, there's Bill Stevenson, jsimo7, Brookenstein, Gomboman, tonyp, luvmytub, friar96 and I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. :)

Addendum:  The above members have Envoys.  Other HS owners are st18901, lawdawgva, Georgiapeach, Tatooed Lady, buckee, spiman, JackL, Lori, michael wobbe, anoroc, bear bath, ebirrane, MattNY, aquatub, mxw128, pruned hands, iggythewetcat, tubaholic, im45us, Perk1, jaj11, salesdvl and some others, I'm sure.

Terminator
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 11:37:34 am by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 12:58:11 pm »

Tell us more about the SpAudio II.  A few of us have been discussing it.  I'd love to hear your impressions of it.

Well, it sounds far better with the speakers than the first Spaudio did.

The one drawback I see is that if you want to have the highest quality sound in the tub, you are going to need to put the external speakers right next to the thing, unless you can hang em' up high and run 'em loud without bugging the neighbors.

The only reason I think that is a 'drawback' is that some folks are interested in placing the speakers elsewhere, away from the tub so they can have music in the yard when not using the tub. That will work, of course, and the remote control gives you easy control over both the internal and external systems, but then you don't get the nice crisp sound when you ARE in the tub. BTW - the remote is RF so you can use it all over the yard: no 'line of sight' problems.

Also: if the tub lid is closed and you are enjoying the speakers on the patio or whatever, the tub makes an Excellant sub-woofer.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 12:59:17 pm by Chas »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 03:27:05 pm »
Off the top of my head, there's Bill Stevenson, jsimo7, Brookenstein, Gomboman, tonyp, luvmytub, friar96 and I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. :)

Adendum:  The above members have Envoys.  Other HS owners are st18901, lawdawgva, Georgiapeach, Tatooed Lady, buckee, spiman, JackL, Lori, michael wobbe, anoroc, bear bath, ebirrane, MattNY, aquatub, mxw128, pruned hands, iggythewetcat, salesdvl and some others, I'm sure.

Terminator

Name dropper. ;)
Issues with the Grandee thus far (one month into ownership, occasional "bugs" in the system, etc)....
1) loud pump 2, possibly due to plumbing underneath hitting part of the frame, etc and increasing the sound of the pump.
2) 1/4" 'cut' in the underside of the cover, NOT on a seam or other "obvious" area that can be explained.
3) ummm....that's it.

RIP C-Rod

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 05:34:11 pm »
Hi.......I'm a  Envoy owner. Had it since 4-1-2005 no issues with the tub but had a cover mount plate inside the cover come loose and the dealer fixed it and installed a new insert within a couple weeks

Ronald5599

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 10:16:04 pm »
Thanks Chas for the info.  Thanks East Tx for the names of the Envoy & HS owners. I will contact them and get going on a small Envoy owners group (if they want).

Bill_Stevenson & Jsimo7: I know I am just very new to this, however, what about getting an Envoy Owners Group together. It could be within the Forum of course. Just a thought. I will contact Brookenstein, Gomboman, tonyp, luvmytub & friar96 off of East Tx's list. If anyone can remember any other Envoy owners please let us know. Thanks.

Tubaholic

• HS Grandee Indoors
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 10:48:50 pm »
Grandee owner going on 18 months now
nothing to report on issues all is fine...........

Ronald5599

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 08:53:31 pm »
Thanks for all the reports on your HS hot tub. We are still looking for as many Envoy owners as possible. If you or someone you know owns one, please speak up. Again, East Tx, thanks for your list.

jaj111

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2006, 11:30:31 am »
14 mo. HS vista owner. all is fine ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2006, 11:30:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42