What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Celebrity Hot Tub  (Read 3651 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Celebrity Hot Tub
« on: May 02, 2006, 06:02:59 pm »

Look who's featured in this month's Aqua Magazine, a distinguished member of this forum and his daughter. ;)

Terminator
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 06:35:03 pm by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

Celebrity Hot Tub
« on: May 02, 2006, 06:02:59 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re: Celebrity Hot Tub
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 06:06:35 pm »
I don't get it.
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 06:13:52 pm »
I don't get it.

I seem to remember JMcd saying he was from around Detroit and sold a spa (Sundance, D1 or Hot Springs, can't remember which for sure :o) to the Steelers to use for the Super Bowl when it was played there so I'm guessing that's him (on the left).
220, 221, whatever it takes!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 09:55:48 am »

Wow,  everyone signed that cover!  I bet it's worth a few bucks!  Way to go J_Mcd!

07 Caldera Geneva

J._McD

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 11:08:07 am »
AVAILABLE FOR SALE, Looking for Avid Steelers Fans with unlimited resources.  Sit and Soak in the same Hot Tub that prepared them for the Championship.

1 Sarena Bay Hot Tub, used by the NFL Superbowl Champions, the Pittsburgh Steelers during Superbowl week, Cover has team signatures.

1 Lotus Bay Hot Tub, used by the NFL Superbowl Champions, The Pittsburg Steelers during Superbowl week, Cover has team signatures.

Also available, 2 Superbowl T shirts with "kool aid" labels.

We were blessed, honored and thrilled in that order to be called by the NFL to provide for their needs while they were in Detroit.  I did, of course, sieze the opportunity to babysit the Hot Tubs for the week and was the only "outsider" allowed in the area.  It was truely an experience and the players were great.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 11:12:16 am by J._McD »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 11:15:51 am »
Have you had any luck selling them yet?

I think it is great that you are donating a portion of the money to St. Jude's.  Everything I've heard about them is top notch.  I salute your contribution. :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 11:44:45 am »
AVAILABLE FOR SALE, Looking for Avid Steelers Fans with unlimited resources.  Sit and Soak in the same Hot Tub that prepared them for the Championship.

1 Sarena Bay Hot Tub, used by the NFL Superbowl Champions, the Pittsburgh Steelers during Superbowl week, Cover has team signatures.

1 Lotus Bay Hot Tub, used by the NFL Superbowl Champions, The Pittsburg Steelers during Superbowl week, Cover has team signatures.

Also available, 2 Superbowl T shirts with "kool aid" labels.

We were blessed, honored and thrilled in that order to be called by the NFL to provide for their needs while they were in Detroit.  I did, of course, sieze the opportunity to babysit the Hot Tubs for the week and was the only "outsider" allowed in the area.  It was truely an experience and the players were great.

I'm sure that if you find a Steelrs fan (boooo  ;) ) who's interested in the tub, they'd want an aditional cover  to actuaullly use.   You may also be able to sell the cover (at least ) to a sports memorbial dealer, or ebay.

If for some reason, you have to let the tub go to a non fan, keep the cover and hang it in your store!  8) ;D
07 Caldera Geneva

shabba34

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2006, 12:23:44 pm »

Look who's featured in this month's Aqua Magazine, a distinguished member of this forum and his daughter. ;)

Terminator
Hey J_McD, I had the pleasure of seeing that signed cover at The Novi Pool and Spa show.  If I had known that was your booth, I would have come over and said hello. :(

J._McD

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 01:00:45 pm »
Hey J_McD, I had the pleasure of seeing that signed cover at The Novi Pool and Spa show.  If I had known that was your booth, I would have come over and said hello. :(

It is a small world that we live in, isn't it.  That must mean you were working in the HS display next to us?

Have you had any luck selling them yet?

I think it is great that you are donating a portion of the money to St. Jude's.  Everything I've heard about them is top notch.  I salute your contribution. :)

Terminator

We put them on e-bay but they did not reach the reserve.  We will try again and probably advertise them in the Steelers Fan magazine when the season starts up again.  It was our first time we ever tried selling something on e-bay and really didn't know how it would go.

shabba34

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006, 03:54:59 pm »
It is a small world that we live in, isn't it.  That must mean you were working in the HS display next to us?

If you call working, attempting to speak with a potential customer while battling 21 other sales personnel on the floor at a show that apparantly was lacking a crowd... Then yes. ;D  I do this all over the country, so maybe I'll have a chance to visit again. ;)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 02:13:09 am »
Very nice J._McD. Did East_TX air brush "Terminator" on your poster?

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 02:13:09 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42