What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Took The Marquis Retreat Plunge  (Read 2267 times)

Monk

Took The Marquis Retreat Plunge
« on: May 03, 2006, 02:46:39 pm »
Just too good of a deal to pass up. Will be delivered this afternoon sometime before 3 PM.

Several selling points besides price I considered.

1. The dealer. I think with the way customer service is today, being a dealer on top of the game makes all the difference in the world.

The sales floor clean and professional looking. Everything was layed out and easy to navigate.

The staff looked professional, they wore khaki pants and matching polo shirts and tan shoes. They were extremely helpful and took the time needed to answer all my silly questions. Trust me, looking professional and clean means the world to most consumers.

They offered free sodas and coffee. not a deal maker, but a nice touch.

They piped in tropical music and the place had a nice touch of cocoanut fragrance. This fragrance was filtered in I found out later. Each model was displayed in such a way that you felt you were in the tropics as they had palm trees and thached roof counters spaced around the showroom.Again, these things were not a break maker, but it did add to an overall enjoyable experience.

I had been in over a dozen other dealers showrooms, and more than 1/2 looked dirty and dingy. After entering many of these places, you soon felt the same way, dirty and dingy. Many wore dirty clothes and looked like they were installers, not salespeople.

2. Marquis' reputation and warranty.

3. Fast delivery and set-up. When we decided to purchase the Retreat, I was asked "Can we deliver and set this up for you tomorrow?"

Woah! ------ They are here!

Monk

Hot Tub Forum

Took The Marquis Retreat Plunge
« on: May 03, 2006, 02:46:39 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Took The Marquis Retreat Plunge
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 02:50:31 pm »
Congrats!

Yea, presentation and apperance can make the process a lot more comfortable ("remember, this is supposed to be fun" is slowly becoming the second mantra around here).  It also speaks to the proffesionalism of the dealer.

Granted, no one (at least here) I hope buys a tub on presentation, but if you've dealing with a quality dealer, representing a quality manufactuer, and the price is on the nose, having a nice store definetly makes the experince so much more enjoyable.

So, you'll be soaking tonight?

We want pics   8) :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 02:51:12 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

cappykat

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 03:51:58 pm »
Monk--congrats on the Marquis.  We have an Epic and LOVE it!!  Enjoy that first soak--it's awesome!
2005 Marquis Epic

MarKee

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 04:36:41 pm »
Congrats you picked a good tub. Enjoy!

DPS

• The light was yellow, sir
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 10:00:56 pm »
Congratulations.  Great choice!  

Monk

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 12:05:39 am »
Welp, the first soak was just awesome. Just got out for the second time about 30 minutes ago and it was even better! :)

The wife and I are extremely pleased with our choice so far.

Monk

mattNY

• '91 HS Highlife
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 12:16:20 am »
Congratulations!!  Glad to hear you like it!   :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 12:16:20 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42