What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: nature 2 in my Marquis Spa Frog ?  (Read 2427 times)

Devildawg

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
nature 2 in my Marquis Spa Frog ?
« on: April 29, 2006, 10:14:16 am »
I just picked up the nature 2 last night and I'm ready to dump the water today and install the cartridge.I really love my Epic but the spa frog and runaway bromine is somewhat a hassle I want to give this a try.

can I install the nature 2 in the spa frog in-line container and just pull out the bromine and mineral cartridge?I realize its not a exact fit would have to strap it in with a coupe plastic wire ties but this seems easier than pulling the filters.anyone try this?

whats the best method for maintining water with nature 2 I thought I would go with the dichlor after each use and shock once a week.any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

nature 2 in my Marquis Spa Frog ?
« on: April 29, 2006, 10:14:16 am »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: nature 2 in my Marquis Spa Frog ?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 11:05:24 am »
You really should just drop the bromine cartridge of the frog but stay with their mineral .....why do you want to try the N-2 ....you can go the Di chlor route and still use the frog mineral....

Devildawg

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 11:52:06 am »
Thanks,I was not sure if they were the same or not I have heard good results with the nature 2 but I have not heard of people using just the mineral in the frog.
So it should work fine with the N2 installed in the frog for now and when its empty I can go back to the Marquis cartidge that fits.

Thanks

DPS

• The light was yellow, sir
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 05:53:23 pm »
Devildog, let me know the details of your bromine troubles in the Epic (spa use, filtration settings, etc.).  I have an Epic, use the frog, and have sold dozens of Epics.  We have helped all of our customers get comfortable with the frog and have completely positive feedback on how clean their water is and how easy it is to maintain.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 05:53:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42