What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: when is the best time to buy a tub  (Read 3012 times)

nickB

• shhh....i'm relaxing
when is the best time to buy a tub
« on: April 28, 2006, 07:22:54 pm »
i am looking to purchase my first tub and was wondering if there is a time of the year when you can get a better deal. i live in Nashville, and crazy enough there are only a couple dealers. my wife and i like the Catalina XL 26000. the 06 catalog for catalina doesn't list it and the local rep doesn't know if they are going to continue making them. we want some upgrades that the pic doesn't show:led lighting, fresh misters, and dual cascades.    thanks for your input.

Hot Tub Forum

when is the best time to buy a tub
« on: April 28, 2006, 07:22:54 pm »

DPS

• The light was yellow, sir
Re: when is the best time to buy a tub
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 09:04:16 pm »
The best time is now.  Spas will not be getting any cheaper.  Pick one in stock at the dealer you are comfortable doing business with.

sandiego

• Caldera Spa Dealer for 30 years
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 12:43:09 am »
Whenever you are ready to buy is the best time. Look at some of the reviews see what a good price range is for the spa and go in saying you want to pay with a check so to give you extra money off for avoiding financing or credit card fees. Ask about in stock models and go from there......

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 12:56:59 am »
For me, the best time to buy was March 24th.  I got a sweet deal and took delivery about 2 weeks ago. I've been soaking almost every night.

Since you can't buy yours on March 24, 2006 I'd recommend you buy yours tomorrow.   ;D

Honestly, I too wonder if some dealers aren't willing to lower prices a bit late in the month and/or late in the quarter.  You'll probably get the best deal on a floor model just as the new models are coming out.
Artesian Island Grand Cayman

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 02:31:25 pm »
from what I've seen, the best time is when they really want to move older model tubs to make room for the shiny new stuff.....If they've had something sitting on the floor for awhile, you might be able to haggle for a better price....but most of the best deals will be last year (or previous) models.....That's NOT to say you can't get yourself a great deal now, or in June, or whatever....
It's pretty much like shopping for a car. ;)
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 02:31:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42