What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Costco Spas (in the store)  (Read 2099 times)

sandiego

• Caldera Spa Dealer for 30 years
Costco Spas (in the store)
« on: April 29, 2006, 01:38:59 am »
Does everyone else have these in their town? Here in San Diego Costco has a spa for $3995 w/stereo 7x7, waterfall and two 5hp pumps. I am so tired of customers coming into the store asking about that spa, but I guess it's brining people in and we don't have a problem showing them the differences in quality, but just was wondering if costco had one on dispaly in other markets

Hot Tub Forum

Costco Spas (in the store)
« on: April 29, 2006, 01:38:59 am »

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
Re: Costco Spas (in the store)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 02:52:06 am »
We have Costco, Sam's Clubs, Menards, Lowes, Home Depot, and possibly more places like those selling spas.
Brewman

chaunceyboyblu

• im daddy
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 03:36:55 am »
i was at our costco here in Mt. and they had a new one with all the features of my jac. j 385 plus more, for 3500 dollars. i looked at both very closely and dont see much difference in quality. the pumps were a different brand but looked exactly the same. if I had it to do over i would buy from costco for sure.

J._McD

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 10:19:01 am »
Does everyone else have these in their town? Here in San Diego Costco has a spa for $3995 w/stereo 7x7, waterfall and two 5hp pumps. I am so tired of customers coming into the store asking about that spa, but I guess it's brining people in and we don't have a problem showing them the differences in quality, but just was wondering if costco had one on dispaly in other markets

Wait until the Hi-life "made by Hot Springs Spas", makes it to the Costco floor.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 10:19:01 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42