What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: xl 1100  (Read 4700 times)

dswslp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
xl 1100
« on: April 28, 2006, 02:10:24 pm »
Got back from a wonderful rccl cruise and much to my surprise my beautiful xl 1100 gulf coast was just fine.  No green slime as was suggested by a doubter on my earlier thread. just clear hot water.  picked up the mail and received verification of my warranty and registration.  Wow maybe this company stands behind their spas??  this is a quality spa.  check out their website before paying the biq bucks to listen to a salesperson make claim after claim on filtration, pumps, ozone, 24 circ, ff, etc.  I love it when these doubters start disagreeing about their high priced tubs.  Their last squable was about filtration.  the xl is a real value 96x96x36 67 jets adjustable.  It's got everything you need without the bull

Hot Tub Forum

xl 1100
« on: April 28, 2006, 02:10:24 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: xl 1100
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 02:15:13 pm »
Which ship?

I'll be on the Voyager of the Seas this time tomorrow!
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

dswslp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 02:31:19 pm »
we went on mariner, voyagers sister ship.  these ships are huge and lot of fun.  if taking children plenty for them to do as well.   our last day the kids did'nt want to leave the ship.  they told us embarkation was no earlier than 2pm but we went early found out actually opened at 1130 am.   check out excursions first thing if want them and haven't purchased over the net.  some the good ones sell out fast.  dolphin discovery excursion very pricey but worth every minute.  bon voyage

Mr_Burns

• Nuclear Power is Safe, Clean and Reliable.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 02:34:48 pm »
we went on mariner, voyagers sister ship.  these ships are huge and lot of fun.  if taking children plenty for them to do as well.   our last day the kids did'nt want to leave the ship.  they told us embarkation was no earlier than 2pm but we went early found out actually opened at 1130 am.   check out excursions first thing if want them and haven't purchased over the net.  some the good ones sell out fast.  dolphin discovery excursion very pricey but worth every minute.  bon voyage

You went on the Mariner?

You got raked royaly.  I went on a cruise for HALF of what you paid.   Honestly, you must feel like a fool.

dswslp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 02:37:25 pm »
mr burns what did i pay ?

shabba34

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 02:42:43 pm »
mr burns what did i pay ?
I think it was a pun on your original post. ;)  Kinda funny if it was. ;D  But I believe he/she was just joking.

dswslp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 02:52:26 pm »
pkud your right and i have a sense of humor.  i doubt mr burns ever went on a cruise.  how would he have time he's too busy searching the threads for dry testers.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 03:08:31 pm »
pkud your right and i have a sense of humor.  i doubt mr burns ever went on a cruise.  how would he have time he's too busy searching the threads for dry testers.

If I'm not mistaken, he actually runs the power plant in Springfield.  But you're right, he probably never has been on a cruise.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Mr_Burns

• Nuclear Power is Safe, Clean and Reliable.
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 03:15:32 pm »
Oh, I've been on cruises,  sir.

Trust me.  

I've spoken with the RCCL sales folks, and they are full of it. I can't belive the stuff they tell you.   I can't see throwing your money away like that.

Do you homework and research.  I am able to get on a nice starcraft bowrider,  on the lake for a price RCCL can't even touch.  It's insane.

However if your win the lottery and don't care about getting raked go with  RCCL.  

;)

shabba34

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 03:16:03 pm »

If I'm not mistaken, he actually runs the power plant in Springfield.  But you're right, he probably never has been on a cruise.

Terminator

;D ;D ;D

dswslp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 03:35:05 pm »
  Mr burns, gotta love your spaguy humor.  is this your version of wag the dog?

mattNY

• '91 HS Highlife
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 03:43:48 pm »
On my cruise, I bought two shore excursions in advance and one on the spot once I arrived.  I had better luck buying on the spot, while I enjoyed the expeditions through the cruise line, often the ones bought on arrival were cheaper and there were more options.  Just something to consider.

Enjoy your vacation wmccall!  You are going to eat *soo* much  :D

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 03:56:26 pm »
When we were cruising into Cozumel back in '94, the entire ship started listing to one side.  The ice sculptures started sliding off the buffet tables, liquor bottles fell from the shelves, passengers were grabbing onto anything solid.  I grabbed Young Sweetness (before she became Ol' Meanness) and ran to the high side of the ship as I thought we must be overloaded to one side.  I yelled "Poseidon Adventure!  We're gonna flip!"  Women and children screamed.

Once the list reached about 30 degrees, it slowly settled back to level.  I was ticked off because the desserts had all fallen onto the floor.

About an hour later, the captain came on the intercom and told us some scuba divers were in the main channel without any markers and they had to take evasive action.  I thought "OK, kill 3000 people on the boat or run over a couple of Mexican frogmen.  That makes sense."

They said the people in the lower staterooms were looking out of their portholes at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.  That would've freaked me out!

Bill, go see Poseidon tonight to get yourself in the cruising mood. ;D

Terminator  
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 03:57:18 pm by East_TX_Spa »

dswslp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 04:09:05 pm »
terminator, i got hooked on this site because of your humor and of coarse your pictures.  have you seen the new xl1100 by gc??

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 04:11:55 pm »
terminator, i got hooked on this site because of your humor and of coarse your pictures.  have you seen the new xl1100 by gc??

I agree that some of my pictures are coarse, but I do not intend to offend.  I'm grouchy, mean, and not humor filled, by the way.

I haven't seen it.  Is it fantabulous?  I'll go take a look at it.

Terminator

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 04:11:55 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42