What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: D1 spa featured in primetime  (Read 3040 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
D1 spa featured in primetime
« on: April 25, 2006, 12:41:03 pm »
Did anyone see the sitcom Two and a Half Men ] Last night? Toward the end of the show it featured a spa.   Thanks to the world of HiDef, I'm pretty sure it was a D1 spa, but I don't know their line that well.  I could only identify it by the logo on the pillows.

Since the main characters in the spa, including Charlie Sheen were nude, I has to assume they intentionally made the water somewhat opaque.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 12:41:17 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

D1 spa featured in primetime
« on: April 25, 2006, 12:41:03 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: D1 spa featured in primetime
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 12:52:34 pm »
Charlie sheen wasn't in the tub, was he? Wasn't it Allan (his brother)
hiding under the water with is girlfriend? (and his ex-wife, and boyfriend)?

I was half a sleep.  

« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 12:54:11 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 12:56:09 pm »
Charlie sheen wasn't in the tub, was he? Wasn't it Allan (his brother)
hiding under the water with is girlfriend? (and his ex-wife, and boyfriend)?

I was half a sleep.  

You must have went full asleep before the end.  ;)It ended with Charlie and his Girlfriend, the mom of his brother's GF at the end, but you were right. Oh, and inbetween it was the ex-husband of his girl friend in the tub with his brother's girlfriend.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 12:59:08 pm »

You must have went full asleep before the end.  ;)It ended with Charlie and his Girlfriend, the mom of his brother's GF at the end, but you were right. Oh, and inbetween it was the ex-husband of his girl friend in the tub with his brother's girlfriend.

Yup. I had just gotten out of my own hot tub and was finishing off a Twisted Tea, wrapped in a robe, the pellet stove blazing (it was cold in N.E last night) and a cat on m lap.  The next thing i knew it was 11:30.  ::)

Um... I just re-read the above. I ment to say I just got out of the tub with my wife and her 4 girlfriends and had poured myself a double scotch,  The ladies were fawning over me, and begging me to stay and watch tv, but I had to go out to the workshop and clean my guns.

Yea, that's why I didn't see the end.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 01:01:09 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 02:10:04 pm »

Yup. I had just gotten out of my own hot tub and was finishing off a Twisted Tea, wrapped in a robe, the pellet stove blazing (it was cold in N.E last night) and a cat on m lap.  The next thing i knew it was 11:30.  ::)

Um... I just re-read the above. I ment to say I just got out of the tub with my wife and her 4 girlfriends and had poured myself a double scotch,  The ladies were fawning over me, and begging me to stay and watch tv, but I had to go out to the workshop and clean my guns.

Sounds to me that the reason you didn't see the end was because you were hallucinating and/or dreaming.   ;D
Artesian Island Grand Cayman

hymbaw

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 02:11:23 pm »
I think that is about the funniest show on TV right now. (I realize that isn't sying much)
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 02:26:03 pm »
While the hot tub was prominent in the last few minutes of the show I don't think it was mentioned in dialog at all. I kept waiting for them to call it "The Jacuzzi"

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 03:16:23 pm »
I think that is about the funniest show on TV right now. (I realize that isn't sying much)

That and "the office" :D
07 Caldera Geneva

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 03:55:00 pm »

Drew you lead a charmed life....... ;)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 03:59:26 pm »
Are ya'll talking about the episode of South Park called "Two Men in a Hot Tub"?

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 04:04:09 pm »
Drew you lead a charmed life....... ;)

Charmed, medicated....all the same.  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 04:19:05 pm »

Charmed, medicated....all the same.  ;)

While you know what ever works as long as you keep smiling.... ;)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 05:25:55 am »

Boy we have alot in common. I did the exact same thing that night and missed the program completely.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 05:25:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42