What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Where I get My Info  (Read 2780 times)

SpaSalesMan

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Where I get My Info
« on: July 19, 2000, 08:54:07 pm »
certainly some is out of a brochure, though the brochure does not sell spas.  Some companies wish they did due to poor salesmanship! When I speak of representation, im talking about common things salespeople have told me when I shopped them.  Its funny to here what your competition says about your product.  Thats why I have Sold Dimension One, Hot Spring, Sundance.  I have owned all three been factory trained on all three.  I can tell a customer what they want and do nbot want.  I usaually point out only the good on a spa.  I go with the manufactures strong points not rip on their weak ones. Then I tell them what I would change if I was the Manufacturer.  It really doesnt bother me when I lose a sale to Hot Springs or Sundance, they are great companies with a great product. Its the discount places, and "FACTORY Direct " places that make me cringe.  WHY? because im stuck telling the people who bought these spas that i can not help them with their product, they fall down to the rats.  The only way to get service on their spas is to contract a guy who does it himself (usually doesnt know what he/she is doing) and buys the parts at wholesale charges tripple retail and gives no guarantee on his repairs. When they tell me how much it costs to operate, i cringe.  This is a shopper who got what they paid for, anything that seems to good to be true usually is! The best products do not always have the lowest price, though they are the best value.  People do not need to be so offended by someone sharing a different view of their product.  Though most of my shoppers choose to buy from me, there are a lot that dont, its obviously that they didnt feel my product is right for them.  In the same instance I never insult them for it, though people like spa tech insult me for not sharing his/her views.  I am honest knowlegable and care for the majority of the population, and remember a qoute from Jerry McGuire "YOU HAVE TO LOVE EVERYBODY IN ORDER TO SELL ANYBODY". If you want someone to look at your views, dont call them a liar, try to explain your point, do your homework before you answer.

Hot Tub Forum

Where I get My Info
« on: July 19, 2000, 08:54:07 pm »

HENRY TAUZIN

Re:Where I get My Info
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2000, 12:07:32 am »
I'M ALSO A SALESMAN, AND DO BUSINESS STRAIGHT UP. PLEASE CONTACT ME, AND IF YOU ARE IN MY AREA MAYBE WE CAN DO BUSINESS.

SpaSalesMan

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re:Re:Where I get My Info
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2000, 02:04:25 pm »
I would be happy to talk to you, email me at smashM@juno.com.  Tell me where you are from and what you sell, I am always looking to improve my staff.  We are currently hiring, and i need more employees than customers.

SpaSalesMan

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re:Re:Where I get My Info
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2000, 02:58:00 pm »
I would be happy to talk to you, email me at smashM@juno.com.  Tell me where you are from and what you sell, I am always looking to improve my staff.  We are currently hiring, and i need more employees than customers.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Where I get My Info
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 05:50:10 pm »
I wonder whatever happened to this no-paragraph using goomer?

I wonder if HENRY TAUZIN GOT A JOB WORKING WITH SPASALESMAN?

I wonder what lessons can be learned from spa debates from the last century......

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 05:52:28 pm »
Who is dredging these things up?????????
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 05:52:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42