What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian spa vs. Sundance  (Read 11641 times)

vanbar6

Artesian spa vs. Sundance
« on: November 05, 2004, 12:48:12 pm »
Hello again!  Ok, I am going to look at Artesian and Hot Spring.  If anyone can offer their opinion on the quality of those two vs. the Sundance I would really appreciate it.  I think I will try the Artesian 1st since they have that great little foot mound thing in the center that I liked so much on th Optima.  Also, how do the HS and Artesians compare in price to the Sundance line?
One more thing...are there any HS or Artesian stores located near NJ 08344 that are not on the website?

Thanks again,
Barb

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian spa vs. Sundance
« on: November 05, 2004, 12:48:12 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: Artesian spa vs. Sundance
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 12:54:08 pm »
Hi Barb,

I have a HotSpring Vanguard and love it.  IMHO, I think HotSpring and Sundance are so close in quality that you can not go wrong with either.

I wet tested the Altamar (Sundance) and I liked it, but I liked the Vanguard a little more.  This had to do with my particular preference when wet testing.

Artesian, I can't say much about.  I had no experience with them when wet testing.  I have, however, read lots of good things from owners on here and other boards.

Good luck!!!  Anymore questions about HotSpring, please, ask away!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

salesdvl

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2004, 12:55:33 pm »
Barb, I am an Artesian & Hot Spring dealer so whatever you want to know just ask (publicly or private message)

I think that Hot Spring has been doing it better for longer but I think there are others that have closed the field.  Artesian is one of them.  Depending on which models you are comparing, they can be similar in pricing.  We have a big Sundance dealer in town and we stay at or below their Optima price with the Artesian Emerald.  
Measure once, cut twice.

Drewski

• Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 in Beachtown, USA
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2004, 03:43:21 pm »
Hi Barb:

I've owned an Artesian Piper Glen since 1999 and can only say I'm completely happy.  The foot dome in the center is an awesome feature that you will undoubtedly enjoy.

The 2004 model of the Piper Glen has independent pumps for each full seat, meaning the water flow is truely spectactular.  The Dove Canyon model is a lounger design.

I've been VERY happy with the quality and dependibility of Artesian in the 5 years I've owned my tub.  During this time I only had one minor problem that my dealer quickly fixed.  I HIGHLY suggest wet testing either of the tubs I mentioned.

Good luck!

Drewski

8)
It's a HOT tub... anything else is just a POOL!

vanbar6

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2004, 09:02:02 pm »
Salesdvl:  Are you located anywhere near me?  08344

salesdvl

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2004, 10:02:38 pm »
I dont know. Raise your hand.   :)
Measure once, cut twice.

salesdvl

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2004, 10:03:56 pm »
I still cant see you.  Try jumping up and down.

;D
Measure once, cut twice.

salesdvl

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2004, 10:12:49 pm »
OK seriously, we are 37,977 zipcodes away from each other.
Measure once, cut twice.

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2004, 10:10:05 am »
I dont know. Raise your hand.   :)

All that wit and you're selling spas. You should be doing stand up at the Aqua show this year.

Spahappy :D

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2004, 10:17:01 am »
There seems to be only 2 Artesian dealers in the NJ area. One is the one that I mentioned and the other is in PA somewhere about 80 miles away from me. I didn't contact them to see if they would sell me the tub.

I felt the dealer I bought from was worth the $400 in taxes I paid by not going out of state.

salesdvl

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2004, 11:01:07 am »

All that wit and you're selling spas. You should be doing stand up at the Aqua show this year.

Spahappy :D

thanks for noticing.  Every once in a while the big red nose ithces and sometimes I trip on the big floppy shoes.  ;)

Hmmmm...  stand up in Vegas....

So this horse walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey, why the long face?"   :D  :-/  ???

Hmmmmm
Measure once, cut twice.

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 03:14:14 pm »
Barb, I am an Artesian & Hot Spring dealer so whatever you want to know just ask (publicly or private message)

I think that Hot Spring has been doing it better for longer but I think there are others that have closed the field.  Artesian is one of them.  Depending on which models you are comparing, they can be similar in pricing.  We have a big Sundance dealer in town and we stay at or below their Optima price with the Artesian Emerald.  

If you are an Artesian and Hot Spring dealer, why does your avatar identify you as LA Spas RSM?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2006, 05:57:37 pm »
If you are an Artesian and Hot Spring dealer, why does your avatar identify you as LA Spas RSM?

He WAS a Hot Springs and Artesian dealer but that was previously. That's an old post as you can see by the dates (and the opinions within his post). ;)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 07:34:52 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2006, 06:03:24 pm »
It's becase it's a 2004 post. How do these old posts keep coming up?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

salesdvl

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2006, 06:24:07 pm »
What they said.  ;)
Measure once, cut twice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2006, 06:24:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42