What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My Envoy Wet Test Experience  (Read 1949 times)

Anoroc

My Envoy Wet Test Experience
« on: April 23, 2006, 09:26:04 pm »
Overall the experience of the Envoy was good so I will summarize my observations.

Lounger- I am a little too short to benefit from the foot jets.  They are not as strong as the single foot jet on the Jetsetter so I did not find any value in having the lounger.  Also tricky getting in.

Captain Chair- very nice chair, foot jet is realy good and back jets seemed to work well.  They even have a calf jet that feels pretty good if you can manuever just right.  The wrist jets hit me at the palm of my hand.  Probably becaue of my shorter height.

Soothing Seven- I hope HS gets rid of these some day.

Rotary jets- The chair in the middle with these jets sit a little high I thought.  I had to sink in to get them to hit my sweet spot just between the shoulder and up just a bit.  Not sure what taller people think of it.  I did like the fact that Rotary jets can also be place in the corner seat opposite the Captains chair.  Sort of a drag that the foot jets don't work at the same time as the middle seat with the rotary jets.  The foot jets when running on their own do feel real good.

The corner seat opposite of the captains chair was also very nice and like i said above it is nice that the directional jets on the bottom can be replaced with rotary jets.

The two pump diverter valve system was sort of confusing to me but I am sure once you use it a lot it becomes second nature.

Overall a very good feel except for the lounger.  That being said I don't think this is a good option for me.  I will try to wet test the vanguard and the soveriegn sometime next week.

Does the soveriegn single pump work well in this spa? It's only a single pump spa so I was curions.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 09:29:03 pm by anaroc »

Hot Tub Forum

My Envoy Wet Test Experience
« on: April 23, 2006, 09:26:04 pm »

shabba34

Re: My Envoy Wet Test Experience
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 09:37:45 pm »
If you are a little too short for the lounger in the Envoy then the Sov will be a much better fit for you.  Also, the rotary jets in the Sov will hit just where you like em. ;)

P.S.
I own a Sov and feel the one large pump provides plenty of power.  I would try the new Jetsetter when you have the opportunity unless you love the Sov when you use it.  Good Luck :)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 09:40:30 pm »
Good deal Anoroc. If you don't like the lounger I wouldn't go with the Envoy. That being said, the Envoy lounger is my favorite seat in the house. That's what makes the world go around.  :)

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

shabba34

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 09:43:51 pm »
That's what makes the world go around.  :)

And here I thought it was that baby in your picture that makes your world go round.  :)

Anoroc

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 09:59:25 pm »
If you are a little too short for the lounger in the Envoy then the Sov will be a much better fit for you.  Also, the rotary jets in the Sov will hit just where you like em. ;)

P.S.
I own a Sov and feel the one large pump provides plenty of power.  I would try the new Jetsetter when you have the opportunity unless you love the Sov when you use it.  Good Luck :)

I plan on trying out the Jesetter too, I am just waiting from them to fill it up.  The new Jetsetter looks real good.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 09:59:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42