What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Used Artesian  (Read 4589 times)

Brookenstein

Used Artesian
« on: April 22, 2006, 06:49:58 pm »
I'm trying to help a friend find a spa and I came accross this:

Artesian Spa, newer (TOP OF THE LINE)Artesian spa Gold Class, model is Emerald,the size is 91"x91"x36" with brown purmawood case. 40+ some jets,3 pumps,waterfall,C.D. player,surround sound-just above the water line (incrediable sound), controllable light,digital readout,dual filters,cover,steps,etc... seats 8 adults,currently still under warrenty,Plus more.

I'M NOT A DEALER!!!!! Email me with any questions.

I don't know much about Artesians.  I do know they have a few classes, is this truly the top of the line?  Any opinion on this spa?  Any idea what it would go for used?  They think it is an 03 or 04.

TIA!

Hot Tub Forum

Used Artesian
« on: April 22, 2006, 06:49:58 pm »

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
Re: Used Artesian
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 07:03:18 pm »
Hi Brook,
The Emerald is in the Gold Class, which is by all means a top of the line tub. But, there is one class higher from Artesian and that is the Platinum Line, so this is just one step below the Platinum. But, the Emerald is one of my favorite models. The foot jets in the Emerald Model, in my opinion, are better in the Gold Emerald, than the Platinum Series. Remember, this spa is being passed to a second owner, like most manufacturers, the warranty is not transferrable. So, be sure to have your friend inspect the tub, while it is filled, hot and operational. And ask to see the original sales invoice, to be sure what year the tub is or ask for the serial number and contact Artesian or email me. The Emerald is an awesome tub and this could be a great opportunity for your friend to score a great deal, but with any used tub, check it out carefully. Goodluck. Dave.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 07:04:20 pm by NJDave »

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 07:32:57 pm »
I own a similar tub (Artesian Island Grand Cayman).  The layout of this tub is very nice and extremely roomy. It is a large spa.

Artesian has 3 major classes (Island, Gold & Platinum).

I'd have a hard time paying more than $3,000 or $4,000 for a used spa (especially since you cand find brand new tubs for $6,000).
Artesian Island Grand Cayman

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 12:43:37 pm »
How did it turn out Brooke? Sounds like a great spa. You have a knack for finding good deals. I bet you would make a good used Spa Broker.  :)
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

salesdvl

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 02:10:01 pm »
I always liked the Emerald.  The basic difference between the Gold and Platinum classes is really just the number of jet pumps.  The Emerald has 3 the comparable Platinum would have 5 ( the pitch there is to put a jet pump in each corner so each seat has it's own pump.
Measure once, cut twice.

Brookenstein

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 02:34:31 pm »
I don't think my friend has gone to see it yet.  She had a busy weekend planned.  Plus, I think it is overpriced, so maybe if it sits around for a week or so with little interest, she can offer them a more reasonable price.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 02:34:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42