What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2006 Jetsetter  (Read 7546 times)

Anoroc

2006 Jetsetter
« on: April 21, 2006, 12:59:25 pm »
Has anyone on this forum tried the new 2006 Jetsetter.

Dealer does not have this available for wet testing at this time.

I am curious to know if the dual moto massage and the seat with the two rotary jets are running at full throttle when the diverter valve is changed.

also, does it seem that the lounger is at a deeper angle than before?  Just by looking at it it seems like the inside is a little deeper.

Hot Tub Forum

2006 Jetsetter
« on: April 21, 2006, 12:59:25 pm »

shabba34

Re: 2006 Jetsetter
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 01:39:00 pm »
Has anyone on this forum tried the new 2006 Jetsetter.

Dealer does not have this available for wet testing at this time.

I am curious to know if the dual moto massage and the seat with the two rotary jets are running at full throttle when the diverter valve is changed.

also, does it seem that the lounger is at a deeper angle than before?  Just by looking at it it seems like the inside is a little deeper.

The Dual Moto and neck jets as well as the large jetstream jet at the feet work at full force with the 4 smaller directional jets at the back right.  When diverter is in the opposite position, the dual moto jet with no neck or feet, work at full force with the rotary and directional cluster in right hand front.  If diverter positioned in middle, everything works at a toned down strength.  The 06' Jetsetter is a powerful little spa with a lot more room then last year. ;)

Anoroc

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 01:50:19 pm »
This is a better diverter configuration now because you have one person using the moto and the other the rotary jets at full power.

sounds good.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 01:53:45 pm »
I really like the little critter.  It has proven to be very popular thus far.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 02:01:46 pm »
Wow, what a hot little spa. If it was just me and my wife I would definitely consider this one. I like the Jetstream jet for the feet at the lounger. My Envoy has two little Hydrostream jets that are pretty weak. I would really like to have two Jetstreams but I know there are pressure limitations.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 02:07:09 pm »
Hmmmm, looks just like the J-315, only...less jets.  ;)
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 02:07:38 pm »
Ya know, you haven't gotten the word for 24 hours yet and your deep into looking at tubs! ???

Good for you!!! ;D ;) ;D

Anoroc

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 02:07:48 pm »
I have a question on the pump for this spa.  It still has one pump that runs at 1.65 continuous Horse Power but now includes a dual moto and different jet configuration.

Did getting rid of the soothing sevens free up enough power to make the dual moto and rotary jets effective?

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 02:10:42 pm »
See if this works, dangit, I dont have time to figure out how to post pics an stuff....

http://products.jacuzzi.com/i2/large/J315_1_lg.jpg

Hmmmm, looks just like the J-315, only...less jets.  ;)

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

shabba34

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 02:15:14 pm »
I have a question on the pump for this spa.  It still has one pump that runs at 1.65 continuous Horse Power but now includes a dual moto and different jet configuration.

Did getting rid of the soothing sevens free up enough power to make the dual moto and rotary jets effective?
Here is a pic of the J 315.  I would say the 315 looks just like the Jetsetter just not as classy. ;)

Anoroc,
The 06' is more powerful then the 05' even though it does have the same pump package.  It does have to do with removing the soothing sevens and also the new design of the rotary and directional jets seem to produce a little more force.  

Anoroc

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 02:16:15 pm »
See if this works, dangit, I dont have time to figure out how to post pics an stuff....

Anoroc

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2006, 02:19:23 pm »
"the new design of the rotary and directional jets seem to produce a little more force"

How are the rotary and directional jets designed differently?

shabba34

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2006, 02:21:39 pm »
"the new design of the rotary and directional jets seem to produce a little more force"

How are the rotary and directional jets designed differently?
They screw in and out instead of snapping in and out, and the mold of the jet is slightly different.  One piece instead of two or three.

Anoroc

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 02:25:49 pm »
They screw in and out instead of snapping in and out, and the mold of the jet is slightly different.  One piece instead of two or three.

Thanks for the info.  FYI- my 2005 Jetsetter has rotary jets that screw off not snap off.  I wonder if the jet changes you are thinking about apply to a different spa.  Or I just may be confused ???

shabba34

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 02:30:23 pm »
Thanks for the info.  FYI- my 2005 Jetsetter has rotary jets that screw off not snap off.  I wonder if the jet changes you are thinking about apply to a different spa.  Or I just may be confused ???
Your jets snap together with four prongs to the threaded insert.  Once the insert is screwed into the back of the jet housing, the jet part itself snaps off leaving the threaded part behind so you can interchange the rotary and directional jets.  There are no longer any prongs.  The jets are molded differently for ease and longevity.  I'll try to find a pic.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 02:30:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42