What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Envoy Cover  (Read 1760 times)

srlollar

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Envoy Cover
« on: April 21, 2006, 03:07:51 pm »
Howdy all,
Well it seems the lock downs on the covers were put there for a reason.  We had a pretty strong wind storm last night and I did not have my cover locked.  Needless to say it ripped the cover.  I have a Hot Springs Envoy.  The cover is ripped on the sides where the cover cradle is attatched to the cover.  It ripped all 4 screws out of the foam inserts.   The cover cradle is a little bent but I believe you can replace only certain parts on the cover cradle.  As for the cover itself, can you just replace the back portion that is ripped?  I do believe you can replace just the insert but I am not sure about the cover.  ANy assistance would be appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Envoy Cover
« on: April 21, 2006, 03:07:51 pm »

shabba34

Re: Envoy Cover
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 03:13:39 pm »
You can replace the individual cores as well as the vinyl covering, but by the time you do that you might as well have bought a new cover.  You can replace individual parts of the cradle.  Call your dealer for pricing and availability of those parts.  Most dealers will not stock individual parts for cover lifters. ;)

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 11:07:04 pm »
sounds like you need the cover. Parts for the lifter are available. Check with your dealer. Maybe you can describe to them what you need. They could fax you the page from the service manual showing the parts breakdown.
Let us know how you make out.
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 11:07:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42