What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Arctic jets  (Read 11123 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: New Arctic jets
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2006, 03:18:29 pm »
If it were a lemon, like his HS, I'd do exactly as you (I) said.

It was determined not to be a lemon.  The situation has been resolved to everyone's satisfaction.  I wish you the same success with your dilemna. :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2006, 03:18:29 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2006, 04:45:10 pm »

It was determined not to be a lemon.  The situation has been resolved to everyone's satisfaction.  I wish you the same success with your dilemna. :)

Terminator

I was actually a bit surprised it was resolved at Watkins as quickly and easily as it was (I realize it wasn't quick and easy if you factor in the time with the dealer). From the discussion of the issues it seemd like the spa was readily fixable and thought they'd first try to work with the dealer to resolve it as it should have been in the first place. It seemed the swap was made to appease the customer more than an admittance that the spa was a lemon. This is the price of doing business when you want to keep a good repuation for quality and service. That's one thing that separates some of the better spa makers from some of those who seem short sighted in their post-sale customer service approach.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2006, 04:45:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42