What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need immediate feedback on Jacuzzi  (Read 6333 times)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Need immediate feedback on Jacuzzi
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 10:53:59 am »
Some "deals" come at a price or a trade off and there seem to be several here. No wet test and do not count on the dealer for much service after you have your tub ( but hey he might surprise you).....but if the bottom line dollar is what matters jump on it as it does seem to be a genuine chance to get a real savings on something....it is a good example of something that I have shared here before...sometimes under certain circumstances you can walk into a real deal....lol......just don't tell others what you paid as it is unlikely they will ever be able to match it.....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 10:53:59 am »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2006, 10:55:57 am »
Ed Zachary!

Some "deals" come at a price or a trade off and there seem to be several here. No wet test and do not count on the dealer for much service after you have your tub ( but hey he might surprise you).....but if the bottom line dollar is what matters jump on it as it does seem to be a genuine chance to get a real savings on something....it is a good example of something that I have shared here before...sometimes under certain circumstances you can walk into a real deal....lol......just don't tell others what you paid as it is unlikely they will ever be able to match it.....

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

joshua45

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Updated feedback on Jacuzzi
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2006, 03:11:17 pm »
Update on my decision.

First, Thanks for the quick replied and input in my decision making.   Although I did 'wet test' the tub, I decided to buy it.. I was looking at a 2-3 person spa, reputable manufacturer and good price.... I Think I go that.

Second:  Where's what I got: New 2005 J-315 Jacuzzi (never bet filled with water).. I got the start up chemicals, locking cover with a Cover Caddy; Ozonator, and finally the jacuzzi cedar wood stairs.   Grand total without tax was $2,600.00... with tax, about $2,760.00   HOW'D I DO??????  

The Dealer is not going out of business (he has been in this location and selling hot tub (jacuzzi) is more to compliment his REAL business (selling artifical 'tropical' stuff (palm trees, netting, etc. (all Tihitian ambiance).

I also called Jacuzzi and he is an authorized dealer.. I asked their policy 'just in case' and was told by the people at Jacuzzi, they have 3-4 other authorized service and repair people on the list in this area and that If I ever had any problems with the tub (just in case the dealer is out of businss) that any parts and service provided by their repair people would be `100% covered... The repair person would make any repairs, submit the bill to the company and that would be between the repair person and them.   Sounds 'reasonable to me.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2006, 03:13:46 pm »
Sounds like a good shoot.  Congratulations! :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

joshua45

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: OPPS....Need immediate feedback on Jacuzzi
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2006, 03:14:46 pm »
I meant I DID NOT wet test... but I forgot to add, he also through in a new GFIC 50 amp. (I priced at lowes and they were like 70.00.. Hence, I got the ozonator, stairs, GFIC, startup chemicals, delivery and setup and the cover caddy.....  

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2006, 03:17:23 pm »
I think for that price you did really well.

My only concern was, despite the price, do you like this tub?

Obviously you did! ! !

Congrats!  We want pics when you install it.   ;D  

Specifications:

Exterior Dimensions: L 76 " x W 66 " x H 32 "
Dry Weight: 640 lbs
Filled Weight: 2,283 lbs
Average Operating Gallons: 200

Features:
Seats 3
A total of 13 PowerPro® jets
7 PowerPro® LX jets
6 PowerPro® FX jets
2 foot jets
3 headrests
Water Rainbow® waterfall
Lighting includes LED ProLites plus Waterfalls
Diverter valve
Two filters @ 60 sq ft each
Circulation pump
2 speed, 1.5hp (continuous) 2.5hp peak pump
Electrical specifications 15A @ 120V or 30A or 40A @ 240V
Warranty - 10 yrs shell structure, 7 yrs shell surface, 5 yrs equipment & controls, 5 yrs plumbing components :D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 03:19:04 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 07:51:54 pm »
You got an unbelievable deal.  He is essentailly paying you to take it off his hands.  He is way below cost.

Since there is little or no difference between a 2005 and 2006, I wonder why he sold it so cheaply.

What color is it?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 07:51:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42