What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need some help  (Read 4338 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Need some help
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 03:33:44 pm »
Brewman, I am always fighting with my hubby to make the coffee with the untreated water. The minerals make the coffee more flavorful. I have an RO system on my drinking water in addition to the softener and that really makes lousy coffee.  I have a solar hot water heater and just had to have a glass panel replaced. The solar guy said that with my unit being almost 20 yers old, my tank was probably ready to go. (It's stone lined but has copper coils and feeds to copper lines in the collectors). when he took a look, he was amazed. There was no build up of minerals or deteration of the tank...same with my summer winter hook-up (the hot water hookup) in my oil burner. So my softener paid for itself!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 03:33:44 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2006, 04:27:36 pm »
Water softeners are nice when you have the ability to turn them on/off at your desire and where you can water plant and have outside water without the softner in place. In newer homes they'll somtimes be a special adapter outside that allows youto switch it on/off there rather than having to do so in the garage.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2006, 04:27:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42