What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Deckīnītub tales  (Read 19403 times)

KarlXII

• Me before the spa
Re: Deckīnītub tales
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2006, 08:49:35 pm »
Wow that looks great! If you dont mind can i ask how much did you pay for it.

Thanks! :D
I'm not sure if it's the right thing to talk money, since most things (all the funny, pleasing, electronic, enginedriven, battery operated and manly things) are much more expensive here in Sweden. I went to a HotSpring dealer the other day to get some chemicals and happened to look at at a HS Grandee. 24600$  :o

Anyways, for the project I described here all materials was about 1800$: I did the job myself so that was "free" ::)  :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2006, 08:49:35 pm »

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2006, 10:30:30 am »
I went to a HotSpring dealer the other day to get some chemicals and happened to look at at a HS Grandee. 24600$  :o

ACK!!!!!!!!   :o :o Now THAT is expensive!!
RIP C-Rod

joshua45

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2006, 12:04:27 pm »
I assume you have already thought of this so please forgive 'the reminder'..  Considering that you are literally 'building over a hole' (swimming pool), just know that unless you put a sump pump or something to 'get rid of the buildup of snow, ice and water that will have fallen down between the deck boards(with every snowfall, rain water etc).. the 'water' below the deck will destroy the footings (erosion around the footing) and be a great breeding ground for mold and mildew in the spring and summer.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2006, 12:04:27 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42