What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Finally got our tub today!  (Read 2964 times)

blakley33

• skin to win...in my tub!
Finally got our tub today!
« on: April 15, 2006, 12:43:53 am »
Well we finally got our tub today and it is warming as I write. I will be getting in in about 2hrs.
The day started off rocky, We purchased a Catalina stealth series raptor and it was made and shipped from california to Kansas city, ks which is were I live. The tub arrived at the store yesterday afternoon. Delivery was set for 2p-4p today. I had a friend call me at 8am this morning and tell me that the store I was gettting my tub from cought on fire around 2am and that the majority of damage was in the warehouse of the store not showroom. took 4 fire depts 40 min to put out fire. Thought for sure my tub was a big pile of melted plastic.
My dealer called at 9am and told me our tub was fine and that they would still be here to deliver on time. I thought that was saying alot since what they just went through, could have easily said it was going to be next week.  He also said the store would be closed for about a week or 2 and gave me his personal cell number so that if I had any problems at all I could get ahold of him while the store was being repaired.
Sure enough at 2:30p the tub showed up and by 5p I was filled and starting to heat. started at 56degrees and is now at 92.
Just want to thank everyone on here for all the advice and even though I don,t make alot of posts I read on here everyday.
I will let you know how the soak is tomorrow.
again thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Finally got our tub today!
« on: April 15, 2006, 12:43:53 am »

blizzard

• Always gettin in to HOT water
Re: Finally got our tub today!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 12:53:56 am »
I'm glad all worked out fine with the fire and all. Nothing is as sweet as that first soak in your new tub. Enjoy! :D

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 09:20:32 am »
Congrats on getting the tub up and running.  It's Saturday morning....have you taken that sunrise soak yet?

Artesian Island Grand Cayman

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 09:56:24 am »
Congrats on getting the tub up and running.  It's Saturday morning....have you taken that sunrise soak yet?

Early morning soaks are wonderful be sure to give them a try, it makes your day start with a peaceful feeling.
Congrats and enjoy!!!

blakley33

• skin to win...in my tub!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 10:55:57 am »
What a day!  My wife works nights as a R.N. and she got home about 8am and we were in the tub for the first time by 8:15am.
It was great, was a long month waiting for the tub but I tell you it was worth it.
Temp was at 101. which was a little warm since the temp outside is already at about 70-75.
Turned it down to 99. Will be working on my pavers around the tub today.
I was a little worried about the stereo on the tub after reading alot of posts about people not being able to hear over jets and stereo not having that great of sound.
I am very impressed with my stereo, which I did have them upgrade and put in a subwoofer and amp.
I am afraid that if I turn it up very much I am going to upset some neighbors.
There is a setting on the stereo where you can turn off the amp and man what a difference that makes. without the amp on it sounds very weak, with amp it will rock.
all 66 jets are great, fiber optics and waterfall very cool.
I am very pleased to say the least.

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 10:22:02 am »
Congrats on finding your bit of spatopia! Now may your dealer be up and running again SOON! I can't imagine having that happen......from EITHER standpoint!
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2006, 10:22:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42