What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: GREAT Artesian Customer Service!!!  (Read 3151 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
GREAT Artesian Customer Service!!!
« on: April 14, 2006, 03:01:39 pm »
As some of you may know, I have had problems with jets breaking on my tub. They're Waterway jets and the plastic tabs break and the jet then pops out.

I sent an e-mail to Artesian explaining my concern about what happens if these jets break after warranty (about 2 more years). Well nobody answered my e-mail after about a week so I called their 800 number figuring I was going to be given a good excuse and basically not be satisfied with the answer that I received.

I was WRONG!! They put me in touch with someone who was concerned about my problem and was upset that nobody returned my e-mail. What Artesian is doing for me is sending out a bunch of jets to keep "just in case" and they had the person who dropped the ball call and appologize to me.

I am IMPRESSED with their customer service and will recommend them to anyone! I didn't call as a ranting lunatic but didn't need to.

In a past thread people were talking about other manufacturer's customer service being great, well I think Artesian is one of the top manufacturers in this respect.

Hot Tub Forum

GREAT Artesian Customer Service!!!
« on: April 14, 2006, 03:01:39 pm »

anne

Re: GREAT Artesian Customer Service!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 03:16:11 pm »
That is great!

I have had the same problem with my jets- little tabs bend/break. Does anyone know if Waterway also makes Arctic jets as well as Artesian? The name sounds familiar.

I have had no problem getting mine replaced, but I do wonder what will happen in 5 years when I'm at the end of my warranty.
Dance like nobody's watching

devilwoman

• Love football, hiking, biking, and photography
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 03:17:46 pm »
Vinny,

I too have had great service from them.  I sometimes go their website to order stuff.  The website was screwed up and so I emailed them and the guy who wrote me back to appologize was the VP of Marketing Frank May...the son of the owner.  Very nice and helpful.   :)
Dichlor, N2, Ozone and an Artesian Dove Canyon.

bob5820

• Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 03:55:29 pm »
I've been hit or miss with their customer service. The first time, I was given the phone number of a tech who answered my questions. The second time my e-mail went unanswered. As they were just some more questions, I wasn't all that concerned, although I was disappointed in not getting a response. My understanding was that they were relocating the factory at the time, so I'll give them a pass on that one. I haven't had any problems with my tub, but its good to hear they are taking care of you.

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 04:47:38 pm »
Good to hear.  Send me their phone number and/or email.  I'm expecting my Artesian next week.  Hopefully I won't have any problems.
Artesian Island Grand Cayman

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 05:44:07 pm »
Good to hear.  Send me their phone number and/or email.  I'm expecting my Artesian next week.  Hopefully I won't have any problems.

The e-mail is right on their website, you need to go to "contact us" and I got the number from this website and unfortunately I left it at work.

In the few years I've been researching spas then participating in forums I haven't heard many people complaining about Artesian.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 05:59:43 pm »
That is great news Vinny, you always like to hear about
folks that are satisfied with customer service...So you weren't gonna tell us about the black limo, dark windows, concrete shoes..trip down to south philly.....that's OK, I won't tell if you don't! ;D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

r100rs

• A real BMW only has 2 wheels!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2006, 12:05:28 am »
Just an after thought.

May you should write a quick thank you to Artesian for showing "concern" towards their customers.  You could also send a copy to your dealer for his files to show potential new customers.

Everyone will write a letter when something goes wrong, but very very few will send one when things go above the norm.

r100rs

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 09:08:45 am »
I was going to send them a thank you e-mail once I received the jets ... I didn't think of the dealer as well ... I like that idea!

Instead of an e-mail, I will send an actual piece of mail!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2006, 09:08:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42