What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A look at Three Rivers Spas  (Read 4652 times)

fatman

A look at Three Rivers Spas
« on: April 15, 2006, 05:08:30 pm »
Checked out the Three Rivers Spas 841-E. It's a non-lounger. It has 2 Aquaflo 56-frame pumps, Balboa controls, G&G jets, CD ozonator(trspas.com has a picture of an ACME ozonator but the one I saw was simply painted black), poly cabinet, Icynene insulation(this tub was not full foam), ABS backed acrylic and Acrylobond. Three Rivers has no circ pump and no diverter valves. At this time they only have two models, the 841 and 840. They claim that they can achieve a minimun R-value of R-24 and, in places where there is more foam fill, up to R-40. Price for this tub was $4,900. Three Rivers is a no frills, no bells and whistles hot tub. They offer an LED mood light,  a lighted waterfall and stainless steel jets. One thing they had that I did not care for was small, non-adjustable 3/4" jets in one of the bucket seats. The 1 1/2" jets were all adjustable. In the motor compartment all I could see were 2x2's for a frame. The dealer said they use 2x4's along the upper edge of the shell. The motors/pumps sit on plywood. All cabinets can be removed for easy access. The tub base is made of treated wood. A poly sheet is stapled to the underside to keep pests out. I heard Three Rivers Spas has 20-25 dealers in the U.S. but the average consumer will have to seek them out because trspas.com offers no 800 number, no "Dealer" icon to click on and no zip code locator. They do offer email addersses. I find that to be unusual and not very consumer friendly.  

Hot Tub Forum

A look at Three Rivers Spas
« on: April 15, 2006, 05:08:30 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: A look at Three Rivers Spas
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 05:51:16 pm »
One of a hundred small operations. They may make a fine product, but you have to buy one to find out.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: A look at Three Rivers Spas
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 05:51:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42