What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: jacuzzi spas  (Read 4570 times)

clayclay

• HOT TUB!!!!!
jacuzzi spas
« on: March 31, 2006, 09:59:56 pm »
What is the latest word on Jacuzzi spas. I am going to wet test the 85 and 75. How do they compare to hot springs envoy and vista. Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

jacuzzi spas
« on: March 31, 2006, 09:59:56 pm »

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
Re: jacuzzi spas
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 07:30:07 am »
The latest is....one of the top spa manufacturers in the world.  Compare favorably to HS.  If it fits you and you like it better than others, its the spa for you.

Snowbird

• What did he say?
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 07:44:18 am »
What is the latest word on Jacuzzi spas. I am going to wet test the 85 and 75. How do they compare to hot springs envoy and vista. Thanks

I've had a 385 since December and I am very happy with it.  But there are other tubs out there that are just as good, maybe even better.  They aren't cheap and you owe it to yourself to check them all out before you buy.
The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

orlandoguy

• all you need is tub
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 09:02:10 am »
I have a j335 that cost much less than other models and provided exactly the therapy I was seeking for my back.  the extra features made it even more attractive.

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT BUY JACUZZI FROM OASIS SPAS IN ORLANDO!!!!!  

They no longer have a service department, contract out service work with Waterline Spas who sell Marquis but is handling Jacuzzi's service calls, and you will pay service fees on warranty work. Oasis is not keeping there promises they make at purchase.   There showroom is appointment only and you will be lucky to find the same rep working more than a week or so.

Aside from that, Jacuzzi spas are very well built and i am very hapy with mine after nearly a year.  If you live in Central Florida, beware.  If not, you will probably be backed by a great company.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 09:11:13 am by orlandoguy »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 10:16:29 am »
Not to be nit picky, but your issue is with the dealer not the brand, your "caution" should read...."If I were you I would avoid buying A spa from Oasis....."As far as warranty service goes, in this day and age of $3.00/gallon gasoline, it is not in any way unreasonable for a dealer or service company to charge for house calls, weather they sold you the spa or not.

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 10:17:59 am by Wisoki »
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

orlandoguy

• all you need is tub
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 10:22:29 am »
I though it was clear that i was stating the dealer rather than the manufacturer, I read it again and now I am positive that's what i stated.  What are you seeing that I am not?

"Aside from that, Jacuzzi spas are very well built and i am very hapy with mine after nearly a year.  If you live in Central Florida, beware.  If not, you will probably be backed by a GREAT COMPANY  (HOW IS THAT!!????)"

Allow me to make it clearer:

JACUZZI IS A GREAT SPA AND BRAND THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 50 YEARS.  OASIS SPAS IN ORLANDO SUCK AND WILL NOT BE AROUND MUCH LONGER.  UNFORTUNATELY, JACUZZI ALLOWS THERE NAME TO REPRESENTED BY OASIS SPAS IN ORLANDO.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP REGARDLESS OF THE PRICE OF A GALLON OF GASOLINE.  THEY WILL TELL YOU SERVICE IS INCLUDED IN YOUR WARRANTY BUT IT IS NOT.  
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 10:26:03 am by orlandoguy »

Micah

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 01:35:26 pm »
If your looking at the 375 and 385 you owe it to yourself to look at the new j-400 series. It is the Jacuzzi corperations new flagship models. But you can't go wrong with a Jacuzzi 375 or 385
Jacuzzi, Hot Springs and Caldera dealer in Los Angeles

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 02:00:34 pm »
MMMM, makes me all warm and fuzzy.  ;)

I have a j335 that cost much less than other models and provided exactly the therapy I was seeking for my back.  the extra features made it even more attractive.

CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They no longer have a service department, contract out service work with Waterline Spas who sell Marquis but is handling Jacuzzi's service calls, and you will pay service fees on warranty work. Oasis is not keeping there promises they make at purchase.   There showroom is appointment only and you will be lucky to find the same rep working more than a week or so.

Aside from that, Jacuzzi spas are very well built and i am very hapy with mine after nearly a year.  If you live in Central Florida, beware.  If not, you will probably be backed by a great company.

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

orlandoguy

• all you need is tub
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 04:48:34 pm »
Hey Wisoki,

You wouldn't happen to be a Jacuzzi dealer would you?  If so, sorry if I ruffled your feathers!  

Snowbird

• What did he say?
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 05:13:42 pm »
"As far as warranty service goes, in this day and age of $3.00/gallon gasoline, it is not in any way unreasonable for a dealer or service company to charge for house calls, weather they sold you the spa or not.

The warranty papers on my spa do not have a dealer gasoline excise fee.  If a dealer requires higher compensation for performing warranty work, it should be between the dealer and the manufacturer.  I do not see why the consumer should get screwed in this case.
The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

galen

• Maxxus
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 05:15:10 pm »
Question: About the new J400, How do you cover the 400 with a cover, when its higher on part of the tub? I must not be looking at it right.

orlandoguy

• all you need is tub
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2006, 05:18:08 pm »
Snowbird,

That is my sentiments exactly.  Nothing in my warranty papers either about gasoline or service fees, thus my pissed off attitude at the dealer and  NOT JACUZZI (OK WISOKI???)If I pushed the issue, perhaps Jacuzzi would cover it.

That's all I am going to say in this thread as there are people looking for answers on models and Wisoki is getting all warm and fuzzy. ;D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 05:19:59 pm by orlandoguy »

Micah

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2006, 05:25:14 pm »
Question: About the new J400, How do you cover the 400 with a cover, when its higher on part of the tub? I must not be looking at it right.

Jacuzzi designed a new style cover and it works great. That was my first question but as usual Jacuzzi was one step ahead of me.  That new design with a raised back makes for the most impresive waterfall and light show I have seen yet.  

Micah

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2006, 05:41:46 pm »
Snowbird,

That is my sentiments exactly.  Nothing in my warranty papers either about gasoline or service fees, thus my pissed off attitude at the dealer and  NOT JACUZZI (OK WISOKI???)If I pushed the issue, perhaps Jacuzzi would cover it.

That's all I am going to say in this thread as there are people looking for answers on models and Wisoki is getting all warm and fuzzy. ;D

Please push the issue.  This is how Jacuzzi weeds out the bad dealers.  They need to know.

GoBlue

• D-1 Diplomat
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2006, 05:42:00 pm »
"As far as warranty service goes, in this day and age of $3.00/gallon gasoline, it is not in any way unreasonable for a dealer or service company to charge for house calls, weather they sold you the spa or not.

It costs all of us to buy gas.  Why is it the responsibility of the spa owner to cover your overhead?  My customers do not and will not pay for warranty work.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 05:43:55 pm by GoBlue »
If I could just chew through these restraints...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2006, 05:42:00 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42