What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: nature 2 in my new Epic?  (Read 1798 times)

Devildawg

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
nature 2 in my new Epic?
« on: April 01, 2006, 10:33:51 pm »
I have had my Epic for 5 months now and other than the Bromine battle and the foam its been one of the best things I have ever purchased.

I stopped in a independent spa Co the other day and talked with the owner who has 35 years exp. with water Chemistry,this guy said the Epic is a great spa with a poor water treatment design.

His suggestion was to pull the bromine cartridge and install a Nature 2 cartridge in its place with a couple wire tires.  anyone try this?

Hot Tub Forum

nature 2 in my new Epic?
« on: April 01, 2006, 10:33:51 pm »

MarKee

Re: nature 2 in my new Epic?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 01:03:39 am »
The mineral cartridge is going to do the same thing, but if you insist on a Nature 2 stick, just put it in one of the Epics filters.  That is where the Nature 2 is designed to go.  Usually people who buy Nature 2 from our dealer have older Marquis that don't have the frog canister.  

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 03:04:17 am »
Stay with the frog mineral.....it works well the water management system....that I would bet a friendly nickle the independent guy has a very limited understanding of at best......not that hes not knowledgeable ....I am just guessing he is not through in his complete understanding of the Marquis system....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 03:04:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42