What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot skippy damn!  (Read 4727 times)

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
Hot skippy damn!
« on: March 25, 2006, 04:59:17 pm »
We called the dealer today because my husband wants some old pallets they've got sitting outside their building because he wants firewood....I was informed that my Grandee has been ordered and shipped out on Thursday!!!! WOOT-WOOT!!!
The owner said it should be in this week, and they'll be happy to make arrangements to deliver as soon as it comes in. I called the electrician, left a message to keep him in the loop, too....
I'm ALMOST in hot water!!!!!!!  ;D :D
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

Hot skippy damn!
« on: March 25, 2006, 04:59:17 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Hot skippy damn!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 06:17:43 pm »
Pallets make great firewood for bon fires. But don't set the fireworks on a pallet assuming someone won't throw them in the bon fire.

TAKE COVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Tex woulda loved it!
Retired

Snowbird

• What did he say?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 06:54:24 pm »
WOOT-WOOT!!!

WOOT-WOOT ??  ??? ??  ??? ?? ::)
The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

Snowbird

• What did he say?
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 06:56:00 pm »
...old pallets... because he wants firewood... I'm ALMOST in hot water!!!!!!!  ;D :D

Well, I guess that's one way to heat the tub without raising your electric bill.
The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 07:11:46 pm »
We go out to Glamis every couple of years and do volunteer cleanup. People like to bring pallets when they go four whelling/camping. Guess what? They leave about four dozen nails per pallet on the ground.

So if you use a pallet for firewood somewhere other than home, be sure you pick up after yourself.

That is all.

;)

http://www.glamisonline.org/index.asp
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Tatooed_Lady

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2006, 08:24:11 pm »
*lol* no......the pallets are smashed down into small pieces and stuffed into our burning thing.....looks like a weber grill with a spacing grate to keep the lid up.....any nails will fall into the bottom of this, and easily be picked up and tossed. :) We were smart for a change.

And "WOOT WOOT" was just my little happy noise, I reckon. ;)
RIP C-Rod

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 01:05:57 am »
Wow, Chas, I didn't know you were a Glamis guy. What do you ride out there? You don't just go out there to clean up do you?

We go out to Glamis every couple of years and do volunteer cleanup. People like to bring pallets when they go four whelling/camping. Guess what? They leave about four dozen nails per pallet on the ground.

So if you use a pallet for firewood somewhere other than home, be sure you pick up after yourself.

That is all.

;)

http://www.glamisonline.org/index.asp

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 06:54:26 am »
The fire pit out at this particular winter sledding hill party site I am sure is full of alot more than just nails. I am sure they have never been picked up and I am sure they never will. They will rust long before someone picks them up. Unless........someone buys the land and builds there or something. Yes Chas there is loads of land here that is not owned or posted or anything. It's owned by the county, state, logging companys or something and it gets used by alot of people for several different things. I have been visiting this spot for years and every January no matter what the weather there is a sledding party there with multiple kegs of beer and a huge bon fire. At least one person every year gets hurt from sliding down this huge ugly hill and every year alot of people get drunk. Some camp there others sit around the fire untill they sober up and can go home others go home when they are not capable of driving Last year they finaly had a couple cabs on retainer that shuttled people home. Its about time. This was one of my biggest problems with this fun event. People driving home in not to good condition.

Any way I mentioned it because we had close to 1 thousand dollars worth of fireworks (rockets,M80's loads of the good stuff) setting on a pallet that got picked up and chucked in the bonfire by a drunk trying to help. There was stuff flying everywhere. I had 2 choices in which way to dive 1. To the right behind a massive snow pile with 2 other guys and 6 girls! 2. To the left behind more pallets next to the keg. I chose the left. My wife was one of the 6 girls.

Sorry Lady I stole your thread....my bad
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006, 06:55:04 am by Tman122 »
Retired

Tatooed_Lady

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 09:36:19 am »
*LOL* You went by the keg cuz it was alone and scared, and your wife was being comforted by the others behind the snowbank, I just know it...
no.....fireworks can be BAD.....I know THAT much, at least. ;)
RIP C-Rod

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 10:53:42 am »
Wow, Chas, I didn't know you were a Glamis guy. What do you ride out there? You don't just go out there to clean up do you?

I have a jeep, which is of limited use out there - but we have friends who have sand rails and dune buggies of all sorts. If I was going to give up the jeep and get a buggy, it would have to have a V8 ! These are from a company in AZ and I would entertain the idea of owning one if I had a bunch of spare money stacked up somewhere.

Oh, and I think one of the reasons I get invited to ride along is the idea that one day we are going to bring a spa along...

Perk1

• Relaxed when wet....
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 08:12:10 am »
Here's my buggy for cruisin the camp ground...

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2006, 09:03:29 am »
Here's my buggy for cruisin the camp ground...

You really rough it, don't you?  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 12:35:03 pm »
Looks good. Whenever a large group of sand freaks shows up there are always plenty of golf carts to cruise among the RVs and such. Most of them have larger tires like yours does, and some of them have been raised up to resemble an off-road jeep.

Tatooed_Lady

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 06:15:09 pm »
Great news, the electrician's coming to start the work tomorrow!  :o Things are coming along VERY well at this point, and could only be better if I got a call tomorrow morning saying that the tub's ready to bring home....at this rate, I MIGHT be soaking by the weekend!
Woo-freakin'-HOO!     :) ;) :D ;D
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 06:15:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42