What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Days like today make spa ownership so much better  (Read 2457 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Days like today make spa ownership so much better
« on: March 24, 2006, 08:17:02 pm »
I have been studying for my promotional exam for the past few months and this week is my last week.  I write for my next rank on Sunday, and I have to say my stress level is about a 10.

Tonight, I have found that I am jumpy and irritable and just not a pleasent person to be around.  My wife decided it would be a good time to show me her grade for her promotional exam, which has put me over the edge.

So, I grab a baileys on ice and go out to my serenity and boom.  20 min. later, I feel relaxed and refreshed.  i am much calmer and feel more comfortable.  I hope that this helps me to sleep better tonight.

I have to say, days like this are terrible, however, I am so greatful to be able to spoil myself.  It is truely incredible the benefits of hot free flowing water.  

I wonder if studies have been conducted to show the psych. benefits of soaking in hot water?

Hot Tub Forum

Days like today make spa ownership so much better
« on: March 24, 2006, 08:17:02 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Days like today make spa ownership so much bet
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 08:38:45 pm »
I wonder if studies have been conducted to show the psych. benefits of soaking in hot water?
Yes, there have. Before I got my first spa, I couldn't drive, I had to live with my parents, I made almost no money, and I had acne.

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 09:01:49 pm »
Maybe not specific studies of hot water soaking...but rest assured there are psychological benefits to relaxing.
Artesian Island Grand Cayman

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 11:06:39 pm »
Very nice Bosco. What type of promotion are you going for? I've never heard of a promotional exam. Good luck.

I have been studying for my promotional exam for the past few months and this week is my last week.  I write for my next rank on Sunday, and I have to say my stress level is about a 10.

Tonight, I have found that I am jumpy and irritable and just not a pleasent person to be around.  My wife decided it would be a good time to show me her grade for her promotional exam, which has put me over the edge.

So, I grab a baileys on ice and go out to my serenity and boom.  20 min. later, I feel relaxed and refreshed.  i am much calmer and feel more comfortable.  I hope that this helps me to sleep better tonight.

I have to say, days like this are terrible, however, I am so greatful to be able to spoil myself.  It is truely incredible the benefits of hot free flowing water.  

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006, 03:34:01 pm »
it is for constable to sergeant.  I also need this to apply for undercover, drugs, accident reconstruction, CID etc. etc.

I studied all day, and feel the tension brewing.  I am in need of another quiet and relaxing night outside.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2006, 04:08:01 pm »
Yes, there have. Before I got my first spa, I couldn't drive, I had to live with my parents, I made almost no money, and I had acne.

While doing some research on skin care, I stumbled across this thread.  I guess when Mom & Dad pick me up after work I'd better try and borrow some money from them and get me a spa.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2006, 04:08:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42