What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: getting closer....  (Read 2303 times)

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
getting closer....
« on: March 20, 2006, 09:01:47 pm »
I'm sure you're all THRILLED!  ::)
Anyhow, I talked to the HS dealer and the electrician today. Electrician said he's hooking up another tub from same place April 16th, asked if I know when mine's coming...so I called the dealer, he said he expects a confirmation call this week. *crossing fingers*
This boils down to: If the dealer gets the call this week, it SHOULD be about 7-10 days later that my tub gets into town....electrician says he's pretty booked thru April 3rd, BUT...thinks he MIGHT be able to squeeze in to do a 2 part install if the tub comes earlier. Day before tub gets here, hook up wiring to GFCI box, day of arrival finish electrical. Luckily for me he lives just a few miles straight down the road, as it sounds like he's going right past my house on the way home quite often.
I'm getting SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
And I think I'm converting my husband slowly with my enthusiasm.....not only did he help me BIGtime building the deck, but now I hear him at night saying "ooohhhh.....I'm gonna go take a long HOT shower and go to bed...." Hehehe...he's gonna LOVE this.
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

getting closer....
« on: March 20, 2006, 09:01:47 pm »

anne

Re: getting closer....
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 09:06:20 pm »
hope that come together for you SOON!!!!!!!!! :D
Dance like nobody's watching

blakley33

• skin to win...in my tub!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 09:12:08 pm »
I know how you feel, my wife and I are waiting on our tub to be delivered and probably have about 3 or so weeks left. We will be sitting at night and make jokes about going out to get in the hot tub.
We can not wait for it to get here. Hope everything works out as you are planning.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 09:12:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42