What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: You finish the sentence...  (Read 7259 times)

Snowbird

• What did he say?
Re: You finish the sentence...
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 12:16:27 pm »
My final job was working in a store that sold hot tubs.
That didn't last long because because the customers were "shocked" to learn about proper "circulation pump" installation.
I also was caught "skimming" the owner's profits by "draining" his cash register.

Term's was leading the pack until rick posted this one.  So far this is the winner, but I will hold off for a while to see if any others pop up.  It's going to be tough to beat this one though.
The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 12:16:27 pm »

RPG

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2006, 12:53:25 pm »
My final job was working in a store that sold hot tubs.  That didn't last long because the Marquis at our Artesian supply store had an added laminate Dimension, One that made the Sundance into the eyes of the shoppers who would Coast by our store.  The Vita-lity of the reflection was brighter than the Arctic sun itself.  When the passerby would seek H a v e n from the glare (far brighter than even a Coleman lantern), the Hot Spring of their stride would propel them like a Bullfrog into the Clearwater of our Jacuzzis.  My Master (baiting me in obvious derision) decided to terminate my employment.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2006, 12:56:32 pm »

I see why they fired you.  :)
07 Caldera Geneva

jsimo7

• luvin hot wet nights
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2006, 03:16:28 pm »
My final job was working in a store that sold hot tubs.  That didn't last long because the Marquis at our Artesian supply store had an added laminate Dimension, One that made the Sundance into the eyes of the shoppers who would Coast by our store.  The Vita-lity of the reflection was brighter than the Arctic sun itself.  When the passerby would seek H a v e n from the glare (far brighter than even a Coleman lantern), the Hot Spring of their stride would propel them like a Bullfrog into the Clearwater of our Jacuzzis.  My Master (baiting me in obvious derision) decided to terminate my employment.

You have too much time on your hands ...  That was awsome!!

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2006, 04:56:48 pm »
 :o too cool  8)
RIP C-Rod

RPG

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2006, 05:29:16 pm »
This was my first attempt at spa prose.  I am happy you found it to your liking.  Good day to you all.  Or "ya'll" as that delightfully delicious Terminator chap would no doubt say.

Sergio

GoBlue

• D-1 Diplomat
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2006, 05:43:49 pm »
My final job was working in a store that sold hot tubs.
That didn't last long because I got caught sticking my finger in the Spa Cleaner...

But she got fired too...
If I could just chew through these restraints...

Snowbird

• What did he say?
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2006, 05:35:21 pm »
[size=18]Okay all you hot tub forum dwellers, lurkers and no-it-alls:  Let's see how creative you can be.  Finish the last line.[/size]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=18]My final job was working in a store that sold hot tubs.  That didn’t last long because…[/size][/b]
 ??? :o ??? :D ??? :-/  ??? :-* ???

There were some good responses and chosing a winner was tough, but here goes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was pumping the bosses wife? ???  :D Steve
I liked this one from the start and it would be good unless your boss was a gun toting Aussie wannabe from East Texas.  But I enjoyed it.
I also was caught "skimming" the owner's profits by "draining" his cash register.
 Then Rick posted this one and I was ready to call the contest over.
But this one deserved to win for sheer volume.  It was funny and called for some nimble thinking.  When I read it I though sure it would win a close contest.
My final job was working in a store that sold hot tubs. That didn't last long because I got caught sticking my finger in the Spa Cleaner... But she got fired too...
After considering all the entries I have to select this one as the winner because I am a pre-vert and while it may have been somewhat lacking in literary quality, it was damn funny.

So GoBlue, I hereby proclaim you as the winner of the 1st Snowbird Sentence Completion Open.  
There is no prize except bragging rights.  ;D
The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2006, 05:58:25 pm »
Well, I'd like to thank the academy and just being mentioned with this esteemed group of colleagues gives me a warm and fuzzy all over! ;)

Steve

GoBlue

• D-1 Diplomat
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2006, 07:22:52 pm »
From one pre-vert to another... Thank you, it's good to be recognized for who you, er...really are.

And Steve,  use a little shock.  It'll still be warm but it will kill the fuzzies in the tub...
If I could just chew through these restraints...

Lablover2004

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2006, 07:52:59 pm »
MY FINAL JOB WAS WORKING IN A HOT TUB STORE,

but that did not last long as I got

a little BEHIND in my work!!!!!!!!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2006, 07:52:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42