What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Serenity Spas-Stratus Model  (Read 3214 times)

jkpaulson

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Serenity Spas-Stratus Model
« on: March 19, 2006, 10:59:52 pm »
Has anyone heard of Serenity Spa Line?  We are looking at the Stratus model.    

Hot Tub Forum

Serenity Spas-Stratus Model
« on: March 19, 2006, 10:59:52 pm »

jim97219

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Serenity Spas-Stratus Model
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 12:39:38 am »
Where'd you hear about this?  Why do you want one?  Have you been able to wet-test it?  Is it another internet "deal" that's too good to pass up?  I did a search on "stratus" both here and at http://www.rhtubs.com/ and the only thing that came up was this post.  That says it's not a popular tub, not a good sign.  I think it would be in your best interest to look at more brands. Get out the phone book and look up "hot tubs."  Go see your local dealers and get a feel for them, the products they carry and their service people. And stay away from Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Costco, Home Depot and the like. Odds are you'll not be happy with their service.  Read this post http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=wtb-hottub;action=display;num=1141901904;start= as well.
Keep us posted on what you do!
Jim

jkpaulson

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 09:35:13 am »
http://www.sunenterprises.com/spa_stratus.htm

This is where I got the info.  I had try to research it also.  From what I found it seems to be a UK line of tubs.  I am going to check with sun enterprise today and see what I can find out.  

Thanks!

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 10:41:55 am »
Granted, I'm not real "up" on all the brands out there, but if you've only found VERY limited information on the brand, how hard will it be to have it serviced while under warranty? Are you a DIY'er, if necessary?
I, personally went for a "big brand" because of the customer satisfaction, very well known name, and the availability of parts/service. Warranty is quality, too...then again, I want NOTHING to do with trying to fix one of these things...I want to soak when I want to soak, if/when there's trouble, I want to have a tech out to repair it YESTERDAY...
If you're looking at it just because it's inexpensive/cheap...be careful....call your local spa stores and ask if they'd fix any problems, and ask what they charge for travel, etc.
Only you will be able to decide if this is right or not....either way, best of luck!
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 10:41:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42