What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hi....I'm back!!!!!!  (Read 3176 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Hi....I'm back!!!!!!
« on: March 06, 2006, 05:08:08 pm »
Did ya'll miss me!? hehehe (Bet not!) Ok, a little confession here I MISSED you all!!!!!!!! (even Stuart!) Anyway, sorry I haven't been on. I've been busy with PT (they decided to do Aquatic Therapy on me) for the last 7 weeks, seems to be helping a little. My pain level is a constant 9 to 10 every day all day so, I can't sit to type for very long (working HARD on hubby to buy me a laptop and a wireless router hehehehe).

Anyway, I've increased my hot tub time the last week or so cause it's starting to warm up here (finally in the 40s' to 50's) Changed water last Sunday and water is clean and hot!!!!

I just wanted to let you all know I'm thinking of you all and wishing all of you dealers a SPECTACULAR year with sales!!!!! and all you owners I hope your water stays Hot and clean all year round!

Love,

BP (pain in the butt...aka....Backpains

Hot Tub Forum

Hi....I'm back!!!!!!
« on: March 06, 2006, 05:08:08 pm »

Snowbird

• What did he say?
Re: Hi....I'm back!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 09:46:38 pm »
Hey BP,

Welcome back.  PT is a PIA for sure.  :'(

I went thru it with my hip replacement and the artho surgery on both knees.

But you've got to do it or it will only get worse.  

Just keep thinking, "As soon as this is over I'm going in the tub."

;D
The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 10:00:22 pm »
Hi Backpains. You have some catching up to do. I believe  Tatooed_Lady has beat your posting record. I think she has about 350 post in less than a month. Is that a record wmccall? I remember you started out very strong yourself when you first got your spa. Welcome back Backpains.....
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 07:30:55 am »
Good to hear from you, Backpains and sorry to hear you are still in so much pain. Have youbeen able to take time to paint? Any distraction would do, I guess.

Phil
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 02:54:47 pm »
I head for my hot tub every morning after I get done with PT and the days I don't have pt I go just after hubby leaves for work. This morning when I got to the tub....there was a horrible smell and the water looked really cloudy! Checked all my levels and they all looked fine. We drained it Sun but........(god I love it when hubby admits I am right)it seems that I used the cleaner and told him to RINSE!!!!!! And of course he didn't so our new water didn't look very new  :'( SOOOOO... now I'm in too much pain cause there was this like oil slick on the top of my water (made sure it's not in the water itself) so I drained it!

So now I'm in alot of pain and I'm fixing to lay down. WHAT!?!? Someone has beat my post record!? Holyyy molyyyyyyyy imagine that! Haven't painted in a few weeks, my doc has me on a muscle relaxer that totally puts me OUT! So as soon as I get a picture finished I'll photograph and post for you all!

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 09:43:34 am »
Hi Backpains. You have some catching up to do. I believe  Tatooed_Lady has beat your posting record. I think she has about 350 post in less than a month. Is that a record wmccall? I remember you started out very strong yourself when you first got your spa. Welcome back Backpains.....

And I took a break and am back at 'er again....Guess I oughta slow down being a PITA around here, just hit the "cruise countrol" for awhile. ;)
RIP C-Rod

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 11:40:44 am »
hi backpains, welcome back to the forum. i am sorry to hear that you are still in alot of pain. they got you on darviset (sp???)/oxycotton??? either way, it sucks you are on that kind of regiment. just curious, have you tried acupuncture? ive been meaning to give it a try myself.
i read something about a month ago about cronic pain. some researcher has "found" that its not caused by damaged nerves. its healthy nerves that are the problem according to the research. heres the link:
http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=healthNews&storyID=2006-02-16T171522Z_01_COL662159_RTRIDST_0_HEALTH-CAUSE-ONGOING-PAIN-ELUCIDATED-DC.XML&archived=False

just some more information to look at as im sure you have just about seen it all. just trying to help  ???

socal
Marquis dealer

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 01:25:52 pm »
just curious, have you tried acupuncture? ive been meaning to give it a try myself.

socal, as a sidenote: from EXPERIENCE on this one, I've gone the acupuncture route....it's been VERY successful in my case (carpal tunnel in both wrists)....not cheap, but it beats surgery, IMHO.....from friends of mine that have gone also, and had LOUSY luck, my advice is find the MOST oriental doctor you can to do the job. If you need his/her secretary to translate, so much the better...it sounds funny, but they seem to have a better working knowledge than the american doctors, and have that "6th sense" that ours tend to lack.
This, of course, is just MY opinion, YOMV......
Best of luck.
RIP C-Rod

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 01:44:19 pm »

socal, as a sidenote: from EXPERIENCE on this one, I've gone the acupuncture route....it's been VERY successful in my case.

i dont see how someone sticking a bunch of needles into your body cant be successful  ;D seriously though, it has become a "legitament" practice now a days. of course the "east" has enjoyed the benefits for 1000's of years
Marquis dealer

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 01:44:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42