What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Installed the new spa today  (Read 5529 times)

GoBlue

• D-1 Diplomat
Re: Installed the new spa today
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006, 10:28:22 am »
We just took our first soak.  ;D   My neck and shoulders feel a lot better.  Might have the temp a little high, felt a little woozy when I got out. But it's going to be a blast learning.
If I could just chew through these restraints...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006, 10:28:22 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2006, 01:20:13 pm »
We just took our first soak.  ;D   My neck and shoulders feel a lot better.  Might have the temp a little high, felt a little woozy when I got out. But it's going to be a blast learning.

I am very susceptable to wooziness from spa temp. For me 102 is perfect and anything higher and I'll get dizzy if I'm in too long. At the same time, my wife could sit in boiling water if I  didn't keep the temp down to reasonable.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2006, 04:10:17 pm »
Adjust it a degree at a time up or down till you find your perfect temp, remember, the hotter you have it the less time you will be able to stay in.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2006, 04:12:05 pm »
I'm the same Spatech. I like it around 101°-102° but my wife won't even think about getting in unless the water is around 104°.  It's a quick tub for me at 104°.

I am very susceptable to wooziness from spa temp. For me 102 is perfect and anything higher and I'll get dizzy if I'm in too long. At the same time, my wife could sit in boiling water if I  didn't keep the temp down to reasonable.

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2006, 04:12:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42