What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I'm confused!  (Read 2604 times)

play23

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I'm confused!
« on: March 07, 2006, 09:53:06 am »
I went to a recent home show that had 12 dealers in it.  I'm in the market for a hot tub.  My question is, "What is the difference between Coleman Spas and Elite Spas?"  And which one is a premium brand over the other, because they both claim they are the flagship brand and not the lower cost brand.

Hot Tub Forum

I'm confused!
« on: March 07, 2006, 09:53:06 am »

J._McD

Re: I'm confused!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 09:56:42 am »
....they both claim they are the flagship brand and not the lower cost brand.

Do a little more shopping.  Who else was at the show that you took a fancy to?

play23

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 10:02:04 am »
Hotsprings, Clearwater, D-1, Artesian, Jacuzzi, Gulf Coast, Coast, Hydra-Spa and a couple others.  Hotsprings and D-1 were the others 2 I was looking at.

salesdvl

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 10:06:46 am »
Coleman, Hot Spring, D-1, Artesian would be the ones I would keep looking at.  But dont limit to those at the show.  There may be another choice brand but for some reason a local dealer didnt go to the show.
Measure once, cut twice.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 10:11:59 am »
I went to a recent home show that had 12 dealers in it.  I'm in the market for a hot tub.  My question is, "What is the difference between Coleman Spas and Elite Spas?"  And which one is a premium brand over the other, because they both claim they are the flagship brand and not the lower cost brand.

They are both currently given the same amount of attention by MAAX. Coleman is typically more money but has some pretty unique molds and seating.

For several years Coleman was their premium brand but they are currently driving hard to make Elite as common of a name so they don't have to continue to pay royalties on the Coleman name.

Shell design, seating, look and bling should be the only deciding factors under the hood they are very similar.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 10:11:59 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42