What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What is the Best Hot Tub Under 6K?  (Read 17197 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: What is the Best Hot Tub Under 6K?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 08:39:56 am »
the best hot tub with the features you are looking for....the Cal spa v-850....sells for $5995 with am/fm/cd player and 4 speakers

No it ain't ... The Artesian Promo line sells for about $2,000 less with stereo!

I'm not a dealer but a happy consumer who shopped around and I don't own the Promo line Artesian.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 08:39:56 am »

Perk1

• Relaxed when wet....
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 09:06:56 am »
In the Philly area a dealer to check out is Springdance.  Throughout their stores they have multiple brands.

I am on the west coast, so Springdance is not me. ;)

I live just outside Philly in NJ.  I did not buy my tub from SpringDance but they acquired my warranty when the dealer who origianally sold me my HS stopped selling HS.  I can say without any reservations that SpringDance is a GREAT dealership.  They have treated me as if I had purchased my tub from them and they are extremely friendly and helpful.  Any service calls are handled promptly and professionally.  I know they sell HS and I believe Tiger River.  They sell a quality product and they back their product completely and professionally.

dadofrad

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 07:01:19 pm »
Look at a nordic or a four winds. We been carring both for years and have verry little problems with either spa manifacturer. I can count the Nordic service calls on one hand. Both have stereos in them. And i'm in northern MN where we average the coldest temp in the nation and these spa run great.    

TD

• new Bahia owner
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 09:01:22 pm »
I bought my Sweetwater (now Sundance) Bahia back in June 2005 as a floor model. I got full warranty, and it came with the stereo. The dealer threw in the LED light for no charge, even though I was willing to pay for it. I paid $5100 plus sales tax, delivery, cover, set up and start-up chems included. This is in north Texas, YMMV in other parts of the country. VERY happy with the spa so far. I believe the Palermo model is the same as mine but has a lounger. Have had up to 7 adults in the spa, so 4 shouldn't be a problem.  Happy hunting.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 09:14:33 pm by TD »

MarKee

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 09:39:24 pm »
Marquis comes with the only fully transferrable warranty in the industry if you're going to be selling the house relatively soon.

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 10:20:03 pm »
The closest Marquis Dealer located near armydude, is about 60 miles away, just outside Atlantic City, in Cardiff, New Jersey. The Dealer is Atlas Pools and Spas.

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2006, 07:14:40 am »
Dave, there is a Marquis dealer in  Wilmington. Not real sure where Armydude is but I'll bet Wilmington is not 60 miles from him in SE Pa.  Actually they are not far from the Air National Guard in  New Castle. There is also a home show on the Riverfront in Wilmington this weekend and I know the Marquis dealer will be there....
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 07:19:12 am by Bonibelle »
Support your dealer so they can support you!

armydude

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2006, 07:32:58 am »
Thanks for all the great replies here. I actualy live in Hershey and am moving to Elizabethtown this week, I am actually in the Army not Reserves or National Guard. So that may help direct some of the posts for me. I appreciate the advice and am waiting for the weekend to look at some of the brands that were recommended. I will report back here to say how it went.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2006, 08:32:10 am »
I think National Pool and Spas in Bristol, PA sells Marquis. I went to their store in Robbinsville NJ and I know at the time (Oct 2004) they had Marquis in their Bristol store.

Chris_H

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2006, 08:39:41 am »
Go to Bob's InTowne Spas.  He sells both Hotspring and Coleman.  His store is right accross from the old Marquis plant.

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2006, 06:00:25 pm »
Vinny,
National Pools in Bristol stopped selling Marquis and took on Artesian this past spring, to sell at that location. They still sell Sundance at their New Jersey Stores. Sounds like the New Castle Delaware, dealer is closest to Philly. But, anyway armydude just said they are moving to Elizabethtown, Pa which is in Lancaster County. So, that brings up a diiferent area. There is an Artesian location on Rt 222 south, just below downtown Lancaster. Goodall Pools and Spas is a fine dealer, located in Harrisburg and Lancaster, they sell Sundance. There other nice dealers in Lancaster also. Dave.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2006, 06:03:39 pm »
I had no clue where Elizabethtown, Pa is. Hey, I'm a New York City boy! ;)

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2006, 12:36:42 am »
You should look into the Jacuzzi J355 (I think).  As do all Jacuzzi's, it has a water feature.  It has a lounger.  It comes STANDARD with the LED lighting.  It has an optional stereo that is quite good and not a whole lot of money in comparison to the other brands.   The size is comprable to the Bahia by Sundance but the warranty is longer than the Sundance.  And the most important thing is that you should still be able to get one of these for your price point WITH all the stuff you want.  I bought my J-370 about 3 years ago. It has all that stuff and ran me $6,500 including the stereo
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

armydude

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2006, 08:13:46 am »
Today I am going to the Home Show (again) in Harrisburg to look at all the brands. I hope to make deciscion today/tommorrow since all the special pricing at the show ends on Sunday. I think we have decided that we will not get  any music option because of all of the advice had pointed us away from it.

spachamp

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2006, 09:46:43 am »
NOT SURE WHAT AREA IN PA. YOU ARE IN, BUT YOU REALLY NEED TO CHECK OUT THE ARTESIAN LINE
YOU CAN GO TO A STORE CALLED
ARTESIAN FACTORY OUTLET
1 IN YORK (717)751-0658
1 IN LANCASTER (717)207-0610

THIS WEEKEND YOU CAN GO TO THE
PA. HOME SHOW IN HARISBURG

GO TO THE ARTESIAN FACTORY OUTLET BOOTH
AND ASK FOR JT OR CHAD OR MARC

ARTESIAN FACTORY OUTLET IS KNOWN AS
SPLASH POOLS AND SPAS DOWN IN THE SOUTH

IF YOU GO TELL THEM SPACHAMP SENT YOU
THEY HAVE ALL KINDS OF DEALS GOING ON AT THE
SHOW

GOOD LUCK
YOU CAN ALSO GO TO
WWW.SPLASHPOOLSANDSPAS.COM
WWW.ARTESIANSPAS.COM

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2006, 09:46:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42