What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What is the Best Hot Tub Under 6K?  (Read 17195 times)

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
Re: What is the Best Hot Tub Under 6K?
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2006, 09:48:07 am »
The Harrisburg Home Show, in the Farm Arena, is one of the best on the East Coast. Most of the top brands will be there and the prices are excellent, as it a much cheaper show, to exhibit in, compared to shows like the Philadelphia Home Show, where prices for spas are higher at the show,than on the showroom floor, due to convention center/union fees. All of the dealers exhibiting at Harrisburg, will be from your Elizabethtown area. With tomorrow being the last day of the show, you might grab an awesome show floor model deal. Goodluck. Dave.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2006, 09:48:07 am »

armydude

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2006, 10:51:26 am »
NJDave,

I see that you are  Marquis dealer and since I might be buying. Could you tell me what the best price should be for a 530 or Quest models, and also what is the big deal of the Ultimate package.

jvbell9

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2006, 11:50:35 am »
Just my two cents.  I purchased a Sundance Capri for $6000 even in January on a closeout sale. We've used it almost every day since it was delivered and we absolutely love it.  Probably the best investment I've ever made.  We had wet-tested Marquis, Hot Spring, and Bullfrog as well, but in the end, the Sundance blew the others away in terms of comfort, jet-action, and overall design.  Everybody's different though, so no matter what, make sure you wet test (at least once) before you buy. Stick with the major brands, and if it feels right to you, that's the one.

NJDave

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2006, 04:09:20 pm »
Arnydude,
Actually, I am a Artesian Dealer. Not sure what the Marquis should sell for. But, it is a very good choice. Maybe some one who purchased a Marquis recently could tell you what they paid. Dave.

SurgTec

• Up to my neck in hot water!
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2006, 05:04:36 pm »
Armydude,

I purchased a Marquis Quest 2005 floor model in January (delivered in early Feb.).  I got delivery, cover, cover lifter, steps, LED light, start up chems included all for $ 6697 - minus a $200 coupon from the Marquis web site.  Because I was able to get a Doctor's prescription for medically necessary hydrotherapy - I paid NO SALES TAX.  

I love the Quest - it has plenty of jets and different seating options.  The zoned therapy allows you to put all the power to one seat or all the seats.  I simple LOVE the neck therapy jets - my primary reason for needeing a spa!

I live in Central Florida - I hope this info. helps.

armydude

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2006, 05:18:21 pm »
Well to everyone who posted to my question I have made my purchase this afteroughtnoon. I bought a 2005 Sundance Marin for 7700 (this included tax, delivery, setup, cover etc.). I think I got a decent deal but would like to hear from the experts if they think I did all right. Once again thanks to everyone who helped out.

NJDave

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2006, 05:42:39 pm »
Great! Congratulations! If I am correct you probably purchased your spa from Goodall Pools and Spas, with locations in Harrisburg and Lancaster. Great Spa and Dealer choice. They will give you supreme service. Did you buy at the Harrisburg Show? Goodluck with your new tub at your new home. A nice house warming gift to yourself. Enjoy. Dave.

SurgTec

• Up to my neck in hot water!
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2006, 06:46:24 pm »
 :) Congratulations on the new tub!   Now the waiting begins - for delivery and electrical... It is painful - now you own it and you can't wait to be IN IT !

brewski

• When in doubt bathe naked!!!
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2006, 02:18:00 pm »
Well to everyone who posted to my question I have made my purchase this afteroughtnoon. I bought a 2005 Sundance Marin for 7700 (this included tax, delivery, setup, cover etc.). I think I got a decent deal but would like to hear from the experts if they think I did all right. Once again thanks to everyone who helped out.

What happened to wanting to stay under $6,000? :D

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2006, 02:23:04 pm »
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

The Sundance Marin? $7700?   NO!!

WHAT?

ARE YOU NUTS?  

Ok....just joking. ;D

I know nothing about it other than Sundance makes a quality product.   Congratulations!

:)
07 Caldera Geneva

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2006, 02:29:01 pm »
For others like me who are curious abut the Marin,  here it is:

And the specs can be found here:

http://sundancespas.com/800Series/MarinSpecs.php

Army dude, what color did you get? What did you like about the tub? Come on! nows the time to tell us what sold you.

;D
07 Caldera Geneva

anne

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2006, 04:01:43 pm »

What happened to wanting to stay under $6,000? :D

We ALL wanted that, didn't we? Sigh.
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2006, 04:01:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42