What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Tough Day Yesterday  (Read 5892 times)

anne

Re: Tough Day Yesterday
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2006, 03:11:47 am »
My thoughts and best wishes to you, your brother and the whole family. I cannot even imagine what it must be like to lose a loved one or a soulmate so early in life.
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2006, 03:11:47 am »

SurgTec

• Up to my neck in hot water!
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2006, 09:24:02 pm »
Mendocino,

I lost my older brother suddenly last year - in the middle of having 3 hurricanes damage my home - so I know a little of loss and the pain associated with it...

May the burden of pain ease to where you can leave it aside and continue forward with your life.  Life is for living and those who have passed would not want us to stop living.  To honor THEIR lives - we need to make the most of our lives.  LIVESTRONG and make them proud!

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2006, 07:41:41 am »
Sorry, I'm late!

My thoughts & prayers are with your family, as well.

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2006, 01:46:20 pm »
Thank you all again.....I have to say my brother for being so young (33) at the time she started home dialysis did this for her every night along with all of her daily shots and what not...I am not sure if I could have done the same thing....but neither of them ever complained..We have a large family and are close...I am the oldest of nine .....less than a week after she lost her leg , we had a gathering and she baked pies for us all...they simply never stopped giving and they did not have much but gave all they had....really I think the love they shared and the generosity of spirit was a blessing for many....and I again Thank you all for your thought and prayers....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2006, 01:46:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42