What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: reflections spa problem  (Read 3288 times)

rubiconruby

• id rather be happy then right
reflections spa problem
« on: March 05, 2006, 09:16:56 pm »
I got a reflections seville spa. I loved it at first and still like it but Ive got a problem maybe someone here can help. A few months after I got it I noticed that the pressure on one side of the spa is less then the other. It has 2 pumps one for each side. The side with the filter has a 2 speed pump and the pressure out of it is much less, if I have all the jets open and the air injection off its like running my bathtub. Meanwhile the other side is still stong pressure. With the air injection on the you cant sit against the jets at full pressure on the "good" side but the filter side I can sit all day.  Im not sure if it has been this way from day one or if I have a problem. The main thing that confuses me is that both pumps are 3 hp but one has about 10 jets while the filterone has over 20. How can they have the same pressure. The dealer is at a standstill and the company seemed like they wanted to help but they stoped caling me with idea to fix it about 2 weeks ago. Any ideas out there. Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

reflections spa problem
« on: March 05, 2006, 09:16:56 pm »

J._McD

Re: reflections spa problem
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 10:04:46 pm »
Clean your filter.

Take your filter out and see if the power returns. ;)

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 10:32:36 pm »
this is really reaching out there, but....if you turn your jets, does the power change? (clockwise stronger, counterclockwise weaker)
RIP C-Rod

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 11:16:20 pm »
You have a dirty filter....

rubiconruby

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 11:09:44 am »
Tried the filter thing. Even ran it with it out with the tech here. TNo difference. The best the tech could tell me was turn off half the jets on the one side to get more pressure though the remaining ones. Sure didnt seem right to me. :(

rubiconruby

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 11:13:23 am »
They also came and changed out the pump at the begining. It used to sound like a plane was landing it was so loud. It fixed the sound but not the pressure.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 11:13:23 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42