What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The end of sitting in the dark  (Read 3210 times)

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
The end of sitting in the dark
« on: March 04, 2006, 08:48:13 pm »
After my little experiment, I emptied the tub 1/2 way (sump pump hose lost suction and it was COLD AND WINDY) and refilled. BTW, I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN IN THESE CONDITIONS!!!!

Since the inception of the deck, we had deck post cap lights designed into the corners of the deck and today was the day I decided to put them up.

Well as the title tells you, I ain't in the dark no more. Heck, these 4 lights at 18 watts a piece put out a lot of light. Enough so that my backyard has a different night time look. Who would have thought!

My days of soaking in the dark are over!!! :(

Hot Tub Forum

The end of sitting in the dark
« on: March 04, 2006, 08:48:13 pm »

SurgTec

• Up to my neck in hot water!
Re: The end of sitting in the dark
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 09:03:19 pm »
Soaking in the dark has its advantages tho !  ;)

Do you have close neighbors?  It doesn't matter as much if you don't - privacy don't you know!

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 12:13:56 am »
I love the nice dark nights with the stars, however, when I put the little guy in with me, he loves to point out where all the lights are in the tub.  He drives me crazy by repeating about 100 times "daddy...behind you"  then he shouts out the colours as the lights cycle through.  2 years old and yappy, just like his mom.

I wouldnt change it for the world, Light or no light, I find the best of each way.

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 10:01:13 am »
bosco, you gonna get one of those light up disco ducks for him to watch? Put water wings on him, turn the jets on.....he can chase it around the tub.  ;D ;)
"Daddy, Daddy!!!! LOOKIT THE DUCK! *high pitched happy squealing that wakes the neighbors* DAAADDDDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"
RIP C-Rod

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 10:03:45 am »
actually, you don't really want him to WEEEE
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 10:15:27 am »
I have about 1/3 acre and my neighbors are about 20' away from me on each side. One neighbor's bedroom window looks out onto my deck and hot tub.

With kids running around, don't do too much of anything  ;) besides soaking in the tub!

The BEST years are when their small and I still have some time with my 10 YO but not with my 15 YO. I believe I have a good relationship with them both but as they get older ...

ENJOY every moment!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 10:19:18 am by Vinny »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 10:15:27 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42