What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Arctic nabs another one  (Read 2777 times)

jnsjr58

• Do like the smart piggy... build it with brick!!
Arctic nabs another one
« on: March 04, 2006, 07:17:04 am »
After months of searching, It didn't take but 2 seconds into the wet test to know Arctic was the one for us. I think we "Over stayed" our wet test.( At 40 minutes I still didn't want to go home :) )
I had been leaning toward the Emerald, seemed to be a good tub for the money and the dealer was GREAT but the seats were to low or something? It felt like we had to fight to keep our heads out of the water. ( Yes, we tried all the f/f brand names also )
We had dry tested the Arctic a few times, and it felt as good as any did in the dry.
But the wet test was like  WOW!!! ..... thats all it took, there was no longer a question in my mind.
Due to space limitations we bought the 7' Yukon and if space wasn't an issue I would have chosen the Summit extreme.
Anyway, without stirring up any ff/tp bs. I would like to thank all of those who add their wisdom, knowledge, and 2 cents to this forum. I would also like to thank the Arctic rep from Canada ( Randy ) who spends his life going from trade show to trade show (Yech) for his zero pressure, zero f/f bashing approach to his sales presentation.
If anybody is looking for a great Arctic Rep in the Charlotte NC area IM me for details.

PS . My wife is hoping now that we bought the tub I will be spending less time on this forum,( little does she know the journeys just begun  ) she's convinced I'm either addicted to it or  I have a girl freind here.......  ;)Women......... go figure??

Hot Tub Forum

Arctic nabs another one
« on: March 04, 2006, 07:17:04 am »

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Re: Arctic nabs another one
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 08:52:49 am »
Gratz. Enjoy.
Homeworks Financing Representative

galen

• Maxxus
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 09:36:30 am »
Have you got it yet? We just got your tub and the newness has not worn off yet. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as we do ours.

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 09:45:21 am »
jns, congratulations on finding the right tub for your butts! Happy soaking!
RIP C-Rod

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 11:33:14 am »
brother, congrats.  You made a solid choice.  You will be very happy with the yukon and the support that comes along with this tub.  

I am sure you will stay, I just cant seem to get away from this forum.  

Anything I can do to help, let me know.  

anne

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 12:53:24 pm »
Glad that going to the show worked for you!!! Were you able to get an '05? Congrats!!!!!
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 12:53:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42