What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thermospa Update..been 3 months  (Read 2445 times)

teach

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Thermospa Update..been 3 months
« on: February 20, 2006, 07:06:36 pm »
Well, its been three months with the Thermospa Concorde and I must say it has been great with no regrets.  The jets on this tub are unbelievable,  they will blow you out of yous seat if you want them to.  The  two captains chairs in the tub each have their own a throttle lever and seperate pump, no diverters  The throttle controls the force of the water that can get downright extreme.  The tub has 109 jets, 5 pumps which includes the blower, and a 24 hour circulation pump with Ozone.  I sanitize with a mineral cartridge, inside the strainer, and small amount of dichlor activator before or after each use.    Water chemistry at first was an education, but now its second nature.  Water stays crystal clear,  Went on vacation for two weeks without doing anything to water and came home to crystal clear water.  I know its only been alittle over three months, but so far, would have to give Thermospa a tumbs Up on the construction and design of their tubs.  The cabinet and shell are really gorgeous and solid as a brick.   My wife and I use it dailey and the colder it is outside , the better.  Taking a soak in 10 degree weather is fantastic.  The reason I am posting this is because Thermospa tubs have really taken a beating on this web site.   Thought I would give alittle positive reinforcement to others that may have purchased one.  Yep, they are overpriced compared to others, and I was paranoid at first after I purchased this tub,  but this tub does look and perform like a keeper.  I am very pleased so far.
                       Best of soaken to all of ya!        

Hot Tub Forum

Thermospa Update..been 3 months
« on: February 20, 2006, 07:06:36 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Thermospa Update..been 3 months
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 07:11:27 pm »
I'll cross my fingers for you that your luck with T-spas continues.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 09:32:33 pm »
Hi Teach,
Thanks, for checking back with a 3 month update. You are right, T-Spa does take a beating on all of the forums, in most cases right fully so, due to their high pressure buy now sales tactics and extremely high prices for average quality. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your new tub and I'm sure you will enjoy it for years to come.That's what it is all about. Goodluck. Dave.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 11:48:09 pm »
Very nice Teach. I'm glad you're happy with the purchase. Wow, five pumps. Have you noticed an increase in your electrical bill?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Snowbird

• What did he say?
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 07:45:59 am »
Thanks for the update.  I know two people who own them and they couldn't be happier.  

T-spas are on a par with most tubs mentioned on this forum and in some cases much better.  I was very impressed with their tub.

It is their sales tactics and ridiculous pricing that give me a problem.  If they had treated me better and priced their product competitively, I would own a T-spa today.
The World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 07:45:59 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42