What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The deal is done.  (Read 3423 times)

tanstaafl2

• Keeping a close eye on the new spa...
The deal is done.
« on: February 19, 2006, 03:21:57 pm »
After wet testing a number of spas including 6 different spas at this one dealership I put down money on a Reflections Granada Ultra Plus series spa from that very patient dealer today.  

http://www.reflectionsspas.com/Spa_Models/Spa_Models.htm

Had a good vibe from the dealer from the start that was reinforced by a member of this forum and so I am happy with my choice. So far...

Final decision came down to a Bullfrog 552, the Vita Cabaret and the Reflections Granada. All were about the same size and price and while I am still intrigued by the Bullfrog jet pack system the Vita/Reflections spas (both are DM industries) seemed to have the better warranty, a factory installed circulation pump and ozonator and clearly had more power with 3 pumps with 4/4/3 hp vs 2 pumps with 2.5 hp each), .  Plus a dealer I felt comfortable with. In addition I went in thinking I wanted an open configuration and while I found some loungers I enjoyed I felt like I could make a pseudo lounger from any seat in the Granada using the hump in the center of the well. It will definitely be more flexible when entertaining friends. Had the bullfrog come with a similar configuration to the Granada it might have been even more difficult to decide.

Was even able to order the spa color I wanted at the "sale" price as the dealer showed a willingness to work with me.  But that means it will take several weeks before I can take delivery.

I look forward to being able to make my initial review of the spa very soon!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 03:25:45 pm by wmccall »
In hot water with my '06 Reflections Granada

Hot Tub Forum

The deal is done.
« on: February 19, 2006, 03:21:57 pm »

NJDave

• It's just more fun to be in hot water!
Re: The deal is done.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 05:57:17 pm »
Congratulations,
Looks like you made a great choice and you will be in hot water soon. Keep in touch with how things go and how you like the spa at startup. It will seem like forever waiting for your tub, it will arrive soon. Enjoy. Dave.

JJ

• Vita Nuage
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 06:13:36 pm »
Congrats!  You made a good choice from a great dealer.  If my Nuage sells with the house, I'm going to get me one of those!!!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 06:14:55 pm by JJ »

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 07:53:33 pm »
maybe it's just me, but the layout looks a lot like one of the 300 series Jacuzzi (I don't remember which one, and the Jacuzzi page isn't loading for me right now.)
Very cool.
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Guru

• Heavenly Times Hot Tubs & Billiards
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 08:55:49 pm »
Enjoy your new spa!!!

Michael

tanstaafl2

• Keeping a close eye on the new spa...
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 12:26:28 am »
maybe it's just me, but the layout looks a lot like one of the 300 series Jacuzzi (I don't remember which one, and the Jacuzzi page isn't loading for me right now.)
Very cool.

The Granada is indeed similar in layout to the Jacuzzi 365 although the 365 is a bit smaller. The Grenada is about the same size as the 385.
In hot water with my '06 Reflections Granada

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 12:26:28 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42