What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: summer hot tub enclosure  (Read 6340 times)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: summer hot tub enclosure
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2006, 03:17:55 pm »
Good thing I know the "secret handshake" huh? *lol* See, now THOSE I like......which is why I said originally
"...I see things online that make me think "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy", and I run with it from there...sometimes my finding one thing leads down a road to something more worthwhile in the end, that still won't make me go broke..... "
So there. HAH.  :P
Oh....and thanks for the GOOD link. *lol*

As long as you don't put your hot tub in that tent!

The tents I linked to were from a very exclusive french boutique called Tar'get  (pronouced: Taarh-shay) and actaully look like an pretty decent inexspesive solution to privacy and bugs.   :)
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2006, 03:17:55 pm »

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2006, 06:18:01 pm »
And the kicker to this story is:
I did some general measuring earlier this afternoon, and figured that putting the tub at that particular location (on the ground, next to the deck) probably won't work well, due to possible damage to the tree standing closeby (root damage sucks) or damage to whatever slab or pad would be installed in an adequate size to support the tub and give a little "breathing" room around the perimeter.....SO....Most likely it'll be on our deck, after suitable checking, preparations, palm greasing, monkey wrenching, and much heaving and ho-ing. The deck is not going to give enough space to have one of those little wonders (unless I get REALLY creative and put little "tables" up on the outside of the deck to hold 2 of the legs......heyyyyyyyyyyyyy....), so I think I'll have to just "make do" with having a level tub, and skimming the crap out of it as necessary.
But....uh....thank you all SO much for your input.  :-[
Carry on.
RIP C-Rod

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2006, 12:19:12 pm »
....SO....Most likely it'll be on our deck, after suitable checking, preparations, palm greasing, monkey wrenching, and much heaving and ho-ing....

and ho-ing  and Ho-ing? ?

Wow. What some folks do to get a hot tub.

pics please!
07 Caldera Geneva

Tatooed_Lady

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2006, 12:37:14 pm »
notice I said heaving and HO-ING.......not HOE-ING....big diff. ;) here's a pic of the tub, sitting all forlorn at the
store....no ho/hoe-ing included.....not even ho-ho-ho-ing!

RIP C-Rod

Tatooed_Lady

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2006, 12:39:21 pm »
The tents I linked to were from a very exclusive french boutique called Tar'get  (pronouced: Taarh-shay) and actaully look like an pretty decent inexspesive solution to privacy and bugs.   :)

Ya, my father used to love Jacques C. Penney (Pronounced Pen-YAY), and they had a catalog, even! Target is good, I don't think we've got one terribly close, but for something like that....when I get it firmly planted in my head WHERE the tub goes, if there's room, color one of those suckers MINE.
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2006, 12:39:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42