What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Man I need a hot tub........  (Read 2934 times)

spiman

• Tub is in!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Man I need a hot tub........
« on: February 05, 2006, 02:26:40 pm »
I've been working out in the shop the last 2 days just about non stop getting my deck lumber ready......ugh, I'm sore, sure would be nice to take a soak, if only I had a hot tub. I have a line on a 05 Vanguard, going to check it out the next day or 2 and hopefully purchase.

Can't wait..................
Have at it!

Hot Tub Forum

Man I need a hot tub........
« on: February 05, 2006, 02:26:40 pm »

J._McD

Re: Man I need a hot tub........
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 03:25:24 pm »
Spiman, you are going to have to wait at least until it is delivered.  

But tell me this, why is it that you have gotten a Hot Tub yet?  How long have you been shopping?  What others have you eliminated?   What has kept you from making the selection of choice and putting a deposit down before this? ???
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 03:27:45 pm by J._McD »

spiman

• Tub is in!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 03:38:51 pm »
[Spiman, you are going to have to wait at least until it is delivered.  

But tell me this, why is it that you have gotten a Hot Tub yet?  How long have you been shopping?  What others have you eliminated?   What has kept you from making the selection of choice and putting a deposit down before this?]

Still finishing the house, have only researched hot tubs on the puter and I am kinda out in the boonies and don't like to shop much for anything.
Have at it!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 04:17:40 pm »
I've been working out in the shop the last 2 days just about non stop getting my deck lumber ready......ugh, I'm sore, sure would be nice to take a soak, if only I had a hot tub. I have a line on a 05 Vanguard, going to check it out the next day or 2 and hopefully purchase.

Can't wait..................

You think you can't wait now. When you have it on order the last week will seem like tiorture waiting.

BTW, getting last year's spa can be a great deal. Often you can get an even better deal if it was also one of their wet spas so ask if it was used at the showroom at all.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

spahopeful

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 12:08:38 am »
Snyper:  That's a nice looking spa area.  Do you know how high your deck is on the highest side and if this is a convenient place to get in (or is it better to get in from the lower level)?   Also, what is your deck sitting on under the deck area (gravel, concrete, pavers)?

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 03:36:38 pm »
Beautiful, Snyper, I would love to see more pictures especially of your pond! would you share with us...please? :)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 03:08:26 pm »
was that a do-it-your-damned-self project (deck and slab) or did you have someone come do it professionally? I LOVE the idea, and think it would look great (and extend the deck in a useable way without needing to support over 2 tons of tub)...maybe a 2 year project would work.....slab year one, surround decking year two....
I love that privacy fence, too.....man, I need to get my money together and get my tub!!
RIP C-Rod

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 03:29:43 pm »

Check out the decking around my tub, may give you a few ideas

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/8823/hottub0gq.jpg

Nice set up,looks great, is that a Tiger river Caspian?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 03:29:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42