What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Out of my hot tub slump!!!!  (Read 5279 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Out of my hot tub slump!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 11:26:16 am »
Hey Spa tech, let those boys grow their hair and your wife can braid awaY  My oldest (15) wears his hair to his shoulders and my sister's little girl gets the biggest kick out of putting pony tails and braids all over his head.
I'm kind of blown away at how both of my boys look like throw backs to the 60's and 70's! They listen to Motown, Cream, The Dead.  They have their rooms decorated with tye dye and beads and now they are looking for shag carpets! The 15 year old is in love with Daisy Duke and wants a Charger like the General Lee when he gets his license! Go figure...At least it is easy for me to relate to all of this.!  ;D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 11:26:16 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2006, 11:38:16 am »
 Sometimes I feel like our family isn't complete with 2 kids, but that has nothing to do with gender.

Going from 1 child to 2 was great. Adding the 3rd was great as well but it just seemed like going from 2 to 3 was a HUGE change. like doubling. My middle son sure has the "middle chlid" syndrome. Now when he complains that his younger brother is getting preferential treatment I always respond with "it's because we love him more" which he now gets a kick out of because he realizes he's just trying to pull the "whoa is me" card and we're not buying.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Brookenstein

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2006, 12:18:53 pm »
My husband has middle child syndrome as well.  I really would like to stick with even numbers.  But I know with my luck going for #4 would bring me 4 & 5.  Then I would end up with 6 kids in a 1200 sq ft house.  

Perk1

• Relaxed when wet....
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2006, 01:30:53 pm »

Guess I'll have to start outsourcing.   ;D

Let me know when you start accepting applications....LOL....

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2006, 01:33:43 pm »
well Brook, for the betterment of society and to help you out, I guess you can use me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D,   Im just thinking about the children.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2006, 02:39:07 pm »
Im just thinking about the children.

Is that what you call your fish?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2006, 02:39:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42