What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Leisure Bay / Rec Warehouse  (Read 2966 times)

chadwickdavis

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Leisure Bay / Rec Warehouse
« on: February 04, 2006, 04:08:45 pm »
I am getting ready to purchase a 5-6 person hot tub for my home and I don't have much experience but we are leaning towards a Leisure Bay unit from Rec Warehouse which appears to be only available in the Southeast.  Does anyone happen to have any experience with Leisure Bay or Rec Warehouse?  We are not looking for a ton of bells and whistles so it seems to be a good compromise between quality and features but since I can't find any information on the web I am a little nervous about this company and there "used car lot" sales techniques.    I also have 2 friends that have owned their products for 5 years without any problems.

My only hot tub experience is a 5 person Dynasty spa that is installed on a boat that I purchased used and I have not been overly happy with the unit.

Hot Tub Forum

Leisure Bay / Rec Warehouse
« on: February 04, 2006, 04:08:45 pm »

rocket

• Life is good!
Re: Leisure Bay / Rec Warehouse
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 09:05:27 pm »
My encouragement is to keep looking.  

Test soak and get info on the dealer.  This is a long-term relationship and his job is to make it a positive one for you, a customer.

chadwickdavis

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 09:52:12 am »
Thanks for the tip.

Everyone else, please disregard my post.  I figured out how to correctly utilize the search feature on the site to find messages older then a week.

brewski

• When in doubt bathe naked!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 09:29:57 am »
You may have asked us to disregard your post but since I don't always pay attention :), I'll tell you that Rec Warehouse has gotten a lot of negative posts on various internet mesage boards and a Google search for "Rec Warehouse" would probably lead you to them.

Buyer beware is the best advice I can give you.

chadwickdavis

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 10:16:39 am »
You are correct.  Based on the feedback I saw on this forum I have eliminated Leisure Bay from my list of potential companies.

Thanks for your feedback.

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 11:05:06 pm »
I was treated fairly by Rec Warehouse and in the time I did business with them cannot say I ever spoke with an unhappy client.

With that said, Leisure Bay spas are price leaders, not of shelf.  But the Rec Warehouse people I dealt with were very up front about that.  They sell Caldera as their higher end line.

Regards,

Bill

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 11:05:06 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42