What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Whole Lotta Consumin' Goin' On  (Read 3368 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Whole Lotta Consumin' Goin' On
« on: February 04, 2006, 09:09:59 pm »
Crikey!  Been at the home shows all day and yestertoday evening as well.  The boat show was a flop but the home show is rockin'!  Even sold an Accolade!!!  Sold the last Jetsetter to a Germian engineer.  When I pointed out my Hydrotherapy Technician Hannah, he said "It only distracts from the technucahl aspects of thu spahhh." just like Arnorld Schwazeneeger.

My wife and youngun are at a play out of town so I swanged by the store, popped open some Shiner Bick, and am about  to relax in the Caspina aout on the deck.  Hope ya'll is doing fine and I am as well.  Spiman, I enjoyed talking to yeou on the phone and i hope I answeered your questions but it was hard to hear you with all the jiberr jabber in the backround and I'm hard of hearing.

Happy groundhog day to us all and God bless us, everyone!

Terminaotr
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

Whole Lotta Consumin' Goin' On
« on: February 04, 2006, 09:09:59 pm »

J._McD

Re: Whole Lotta Consumin' Goin' On
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 09:52:27 pm »
For goodnes gracious sakes Tx, you should be puttin sumton on wen yer wakkin across the deck with all yer glory hangin oot.   :o

Glad to here some action is happing somewhere.  We're in superbowl frenzy up here in the north.  Now, wud you be a Steelers fan or a Seahawks fan? ???

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 10:20:11 pm »
My glory done fell short of glory. :(  But i t  twere a fine relaxine soak.  Had  a flavorant cigar and enjoyed the rise of stream coming out of the hot water mixed with the melivolous night air.  Hot tubing as a way of life is one of the most pleasurableness of all occupations.  It beats herding cats, thats all there is to say about it.

In the most upmost regards concerinig whethter I am a Stealers fan or a Seehawk fan ,  I have no interest in the upcoming affairs betwixt the two aforementoioned.  I have been a Cowboys fan since my cognizant days of 0ld and willnot partake of any Super Bowel contest of which they are not participants.  So0 I have not watched the game in many a years.

I bid you all good nicght and fair thee well in all that is good in this good Earth.  Forsooth.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

J._McD

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 11:12:08 pm »
Do you cowboys know what "The Bus" is? ???

Brookenstein

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 11:56:27 pm »
Hey Term... glad you are gettin more action this weekend.  Impressive you sold an Accolade.

I must say on the football front... I'm glad I'm a football fan, not a team fan.  That way I can enjoy the sport (especially the Super Bowl) regardless of whose playing.  With that being said... GO SEAHAWKS!

spiman

• Tub is in!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 03:04:56 am »
I am truly tankfull for the help when i was bendin yer ear there Term O.

As far as that pigskin playin game later on......Go Green Bay!!!!!!!!!
Have at it!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 03:04:56 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42