What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: For Sale: Mint 2005 HS Envoy  (Read 6921 times)

Brookenstein

Re: For Sale: Mint 2005 HS Envoy
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2006, 08:11:54 pm »
You got a good deal on it when you bought it, you could probably trade it in or sell it for what you paid... so I don't see the big deal about getting another.  Its not like you would lose money... but since you didn't respond to my PM I'm guessing you were just joking around.  I'll tell my friends to put the money back in the bank.   :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2006, 08:11:54 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 08:45:16 pm »
Jeff,

My e mail seems to be down - at least I can't send. I would say go for it.

Chas
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 12:39:38 am »
Hotspring Dealers,

What's the Kelly Blue Book value for my spa if I trade it in to a dealer? Also, what's a fair private party value? I have a couple of people interested. If you don't want to respond here please PM me.

Thanks

For sale:
Three month old 2005 Envoy in perfect condition. Redwood exterior, Pearl Shell, Factory Freshwater III CD ozone, Cover Cradle I, Upgraded matching Redwood steps (the expensive ones), Babied, waxed and polished weekly, Southern California location. If interested, PM me with a reasonable offer.

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 11:30:56 am »

For sale:
Three month old 2005 Envoy in perfect condition. Redwood exterior, Pearl Shell, Factory Freshwater III CD ozone, Cover Cradle I, Upgraded matching Redwood steps (the expensive ones), Babied, waxed and polished weekly, Southern California location. If interested, PM me with a reasonable offer.

Only used on Sundays for baptisms?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2006, 12:39:59 pm »
Gomboman,

I love your posts and your contributions to the board are great , but I gotta say buddy,  with all due respect., and I say this in the best possible way..I think you're nuts.  ;)  :)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 12:42:05 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

lawdawgva

• 06 Hot Springs Jetsetter
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2006, 07:59:13 pm »

Bah, you're a big boy.  If you want a new spa, get it.  When trying to decide between the wife and the spa, you tell me which one gives you the most peace of mind, relaxation, therapy, comfort, quality of life, and ease of maintenance.  It's a no-brainer.

Terminator

I had a wife once.......then her husband came and got her. :-/
They're not doughnuts, they're glazed bagels.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2006, 01:57:40 am »
Drew, I like your posts too. I may sound nuts but I'm actually very conservative with my cash. It's a long story but I won't lose very much on the deal. The 06 Hotspring line is very impressive......

Gomboman,

I love your posts and your contributions to the board are great , but I gotta say buddy,  with all due respect., and I say this in the best possible way..I think you're nuts.  ;)  :)

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

st18901

• '86 Sovereign!
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2006, 04:11:03 am »
I hear '07 is going to really rock.
:)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2006, 09:22:41 am »
Drew, I like your posts too. I may sound nuts but I'm actually very conservative with my cash. It's a long story but I won't lose very much on the deal. The 06 Hotspring line is very impressive......

I ment my post in all good spirits....More along the lines of if we were having a couple of beers I'd look over and say "Dude, you're nuts. Your wife is going to flip when you tell her your hauling the tub out and putting in a new one with shiney trim. :^)   It's been nice knowing you Gomb ol buddy." ;)

As I mentioned earlier, If this idea does get legs, and you don't mind sharing the details, I'd be very curious to what the 05 is worth and what you swing on the 06.

in addition the dough,  I'd factor in tax, delivery etc.  

I admit, you got me curious on takling a look at the new 06's  to see what the new trims look like.  :^)
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2006, 09:22:41 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42