What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2006 Models  (Read 11102 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
2006 Models
« on: January 05, 2006, 02:12:19 am »
OK, we heard about some of the new changes for the 06' Hotspring line.  Let's hear from the rest of our dealers and factory employees about the other brands.  

What's new in 06' for Caldera, Marquis, Sundance,  Jacuzzi, , D1, Artesian, Coleman, LA Spas, Artic, Catalina, Beachcomber, Hydropool, Calspa, Master, Thermospa, Dynasty (Wmccall), Bullfrog, Emerald, Clearwater, Polar, Saratoga, PDC, Gulf Coast, Pacific, United, Great Lakes, and all others that I left out.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

2006 Models
« on: January 05, 2006, 02:12:19 am »

hymbaw

Re: 2006 Models
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 11:00:28 am »
Marquis has many exciting additions for 2006.  There are three product lines Marquis offers.  The Marquis, Everyday, and Hideaway lines.  The Marquis line is the premium line that sets Marquis apart from the rest.  The Everyday line has all of the same quality as a Marquis, but less standard features.  The Everyday line compares to most other manufacturers premium lines.  The Hideaway line has spas that are designed to fit into tight spaces and through standard door ways.  In 2006 Marquis is the first in the industry to provide a water management system with ozonator standard on all product lines.  Clean water is not an option.

What flavor would you like your KoolAid??
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 12:17:33 pm »
Marquis has many exciting additions for 2006.  There are three product lines Marquis offers.  The Marquis, Everyday, and Hideaway lines.  The Marquis line is the premium line that sets Marquis apart from the rest.  The Everyday line has all of the same quality as a Marquis, but less standard features.  The Everyday line compares to most other manufacturers premium lines.  The Hideaway line has spas that are designed to fit into tight spaces and through standard door ways.  In 2006 Marquis is the first in the industry to provide a water management system with ozonator standard on all product lines.  Clean water is not an option.

In the Marquis line there are three powerful 2 pump models, the Epic, Reward, and Destiny.  These models will now come standard with the in-home wireless spa monitor.  To round out the Marquis line is the Quest, which is a 1 pump 110/220 model.  Coming standard with water management, therapy controls, colored lighting, floating remotes, synthetic siding (DuraWood), steel reinforced high impact acrylic base (DuraBase), 2 lb thick cover with linear heat seal (DuraCover), 10 button controls, exterior lighting, patented HK40 jets, waterfalls, and a host of other features.  The only option is sound on the Marquis line.

The Everyday line consists of the 630, 530, 418, and 315.  An Everyday Hot Tub is an excellent choice for a customer who is looking for a great quality product at an attractive price. Everyday Hot Tubs offer the premium quality expected from a Marquis product.  There is an Ultimate package upgrade for the Everyday line that gives the customer enhanced options and therapy features.  The Ultimate Package includes the innovative PowerShift therapy system and four of Marquis’ patented HK40 jets. These two together provide enhanced control, increased power and focused therapy. The Ultimate Package also offers a soothing Waterfall feature, maintenance free DuraWood exterior, Entryway Light and a DuraCover.

There are two spas in the Hideaway line, the Rendezvous and Retreat.  The spa currently called the Hideaway changes its name to the Rendezvous. This small spa has been a Marquis’ giant, placing second on the company’s sales charts. It’s unique size and shape offers great hydrotherapy for two people.  For 2006 the Rendezvous will get a Retreat as a brand companion. The Retreat is a brand new 77-inch square shaped spa with room for four people. It’s a smaller-sized spa, with a lower profile, making it perfect for the average-sized family with limited space for their spa.  Both Hideaway Hot Tubs will be available with a special Designer Package for enhanced appearance and reduced maintenance. The package includes DuraShell and maintenance free DuraWood.

Marquis just came out with the 2006 SpaBook which covers the product very well.  In addition there is a Marquis DVD.  It looks to be a very good year for Marquis, the trade shows were a huge sucess and we are on track to sign more than 50 new dealers this year.  

Just a couple of things Hideaway King,

Thanks for the Cut & Paste direct from the Marquis Dec 1, 2005 Presss release.  Next time, please reference your source and identify it.   Personaly, I don't trust anyone who palagerizes, espically if they are trying to sell something.  The word sleezey comes to my mind.

Oh, yea. It's also illeagal.

http://www.marquisspas.com/pressroom_news_detail.asp?id=654

>:(
07 Caldera Geneva

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 12:54:25 pm »
I think that he only answered the question and maybe thought it was easier and quicker to cut and paste...accurate information direct from the source. We are all just learning and enjoying sharing information..are you in a bad mood Drewstar? I don't remember you being so adversarial  ???
Support your dealer so they can support you!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 01:07:45 pm »
I think that he only answered the question and maybe thought it was easier and quicker to cut and paste...accurate information direct from the source. We are all just learning and enjoying sharing information..are you in a bad mood Drewstar? I don't remember you being so adversarial  ???

I don't like comericals

I don't like palagerism.

As I said, it's illegal.

I don't like proffesionaly written sales copy posted as an individual's  observations. It would be one thng to say "I sell Marquis tubs, and their latest press relases says the following...."

I wish salesfolks would readly identify themselves.

I'm sure Wm Mcall would like to get a few bucks for  hosting Marquis comercials.

Just my personal opinon.  

:-/
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 01:09:59 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

rick_in_cleveland

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 01:25:03 pm »
I have a 2003 Reward and love it.    I'm sorry that Marquis has gone with a lot of bells and whistles.  I don't need waterfalls, floating controls, in-house monitoring or 10 button controls and an extra $3000 on the price tag just a good spa.  Wasn't the old saying "Marquis is the BMW where many others are the  flashy sports cars"
Too bad they changed

Chris_H

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 01:29:36 pm »

In the Marquis line there are three powerful 2 pump models, the Epic, Reward, and Destiny.  These models will now come standard with the in-home wireless spa monitor.  To round out the Marquis line is the Quest, which is a 1 pump 110/220 model.  Coming standard with water management, therapy controls, colored lighting, floating remotes, synthetic siding (DuraWood), steel reinforced high impact acrylic base (DuraBase), 2 lb thick cover with linear heat seal (DuraCover), 10 button controls, exterior lighting, patented HK40 jets, waterfalls, and a host of other features.  The only option is sound on the Marquis line.

The Everyday line consists of the 630, 530, 418, and 315.  An Everyday Hot Tub is an excellent choice for a customer who is looking for a great quality product at an attractive price. Everyday Hot Tubs offer the premium quality expected from a Marquis product.  There is an Ultimate package upgrade for the Everyday line that gives the customer enhanced options and therapy features.  The Ultimate Package includes the innovative PowerShift therapy system and four of Marquis’ patented HK40 jets. These two together provide enhanced control, increased power and focused therapy. The Ultimate Package also offers a soothing Waterfall feature, maintenance free DuraWood exterior, Entryway Light and a DuraCover.

There are two spas in the Hideaway line, the Rendezvous and Retreat.  The spa currently called the Hideaway changes its name to the Rendezvous. This small spa has been a Marquis’ giant, placing second on the company’s sales charts. It’s unique size and shape offers great hydrotherapy for two people.  For 2006 the Rendezvous will get a Retreat as a brand companion. The Retreat is a brand new 77-inch square shaped spa with room for four people. It’s a smaller-sized spa, with a lower profile, making it perfect for the average-sized family with limited space for their spa.  Both Hideaway Hot Tubs will be available with a special Designer Package for enhanced appearance and reduced maintenance. The package includes DuraShell and maintenance free DuraWood.

Marquis just came out with the 2006 SpaBook which covers the product very well.  In addition there is a Marquis DVD.  It looks to be a very good year for Marquis, the trade shows were a huge sucess and we are on track to sign more than 50 new dealers this year.  

Quite honestly after I saw if was over 2 paragraphs, I did not read it.  Anyway, who seriously cares about a SpaBook?

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 01:45:09 pm »

Quite honestly after I saw if was over 2 paragraphs, I did not read it.  Anyway, who seriously cares about a SpaBook?

I too started to read it and quickly moved on. Maybe it would have been best if Hideaway had stated he was copyining/pasting but I think we could figure that out. I don't think he was really trying to pass it off as his own as it was obviously a Marketing Release so it's really just a "ho hum" post IMO.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 01:50:06 pm »
I have to agree with drewstar. Hideaway's posting was obviously taken from Marquis' marketing dept. Normal people don't start by saying, "Brand X has many exciting additions for 2006."
Not that there's anything wrong with using the material. The problem is that it's not cited.

Hideaway - it's not too late. You can use the modify button! ;D

Phil
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 01:53:26 pm »
He is a newbie, and I think he was just trying to answer the post.  I guess we could give him a detention

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 01:55:35 pm »
 Clean water is not an option.

It should be ::)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 02:08:35 pm »
I have to agree with drewstar. Hideaway's posting was obviously taken from Marquis' marketing dept. Normal people don't start by saying, "Brand X has many exciting additions for 2006."
Not that there's anything wrong with using the material. The problem is that it's not cited.

Hideaway - it's not too late. You can use the modify button! ;D

Phil

That's right. And particpate as an individual.  It's great that there are Marquis trained folks on the board representing thier product and able to help marquis owners and let folks know about thier product.

Just don't spout mindless comercials.   It's hard to take someone serious when they do that and I find it insulting. (Did you ever go to a car dealer and ask a question and they toss a pamphlet at you and walk away? Or have them recite word for word the sales pitch. Arrrrgh.  )

Hideaway, I hope I didn't disaude you from participating, I do hope I dope slapped you hard enough to put down the pre recorded speech and join us in authentic discourse.

plus, it's illegal to pass someone's else work off as your own.  

The peice was proffesionaly crafted as a device to give the reader the most favorable impresion of a certain product.  It needs to be cited as such.   Not doing so errodes the credibility of any future postings. IMHO.

:)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 02:15:43 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

NE-Phil

• Marquis Reward '05
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2006, 02:15:57 pm »
"Clean water is not an option?"

It should be ::)

Guzz,
Yeah, I looked at that line, too. "Clean water is not an option?" Yeesh!
I checked the press release at Marquis' site but that phrase is not there. Also, the line I first quoted, "Marquis has many exciting additions for 2006" isn't in the press release either though it does have that "marketing hype" flavor to it.
Poetic license on Hideaway's part? Marquis employee? ???

Phil
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 02:21:27 pm by Phil_ »
Not a mountain lake? Then it's still a chemical soup!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2006, 02:23:42 pm »

Now, that's poetry! ;D

Terminator
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 02:32:02 pm by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 02:34:40 pm »
He did say he worked for Marquis in a previous post. I just kind of believe in giving him a chance since he probably thought jumping in to post the new Marquis info was what Gomboman wanted and he thought he was making a contribution. Let's face it, reading that is not going to sell anyone a spa...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2006, 02:34:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42