What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Now I remember.....  (Read 2566 times)

cappykat

Now I remember.....
« on: January 05, 2006, 10:29:43 pm »
why we bought the Epic!!  I think I've been so stressed over renovations that we haven't been using the spa like we should.  We had topped-off the tub on Sunday, so tonight when we used it the neck jets were wonderful!!  That made a world of difference having the water level increased.  I used the neck jets and the shoulder jets and it was awesome!

Yep, now I remember why I love this tub!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 10:30:29 pm by cappykat »
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

Now I remember.....
« on: January 05, 2006, 10:29:43 pm »

J._McD

Re: Now I remember.....
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 10:39:35 pm »
Ain't life just grand, when we can not only live life, but enjoy it too. ;)

cappykat

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 11:14:47 pm »
In the midst of what is happening in W. Va, I am just thankful for the joy of being alive...everything else is a luxury.  God Bless those families and friends!
2005 Marquis Epic

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 07:32:27 am »
Cappy, You are so right. We are all on here worring about balancing our water and who has the best sales pitch and we tend to forget we are, in many ways, an elite group. By that I mean, we can afford a luxury that so many people wouldn't even think of.  Last spring we went with our kid's Boy Scout troop into a coal mine in Pa. near Centralia. The tour guides were young men who approached the dangers of this horrible job like many people who go to a clean office to work. Personally, it was like a horror movie. The mines are cold, damp and darker than dark. The workers have to construct all sorts of things to bring the coal down channels and they make ladders to climb up and set off explosives that free the coal. I was almost in tears as our young guide told us about his family and how it really liked his job because in that area, mining was the high dollar job. You never really realize how good you have it until you see something like this. Much of the electric that is powering our tubs was generated by coal fed power plants..isn't that a strange thought!
Guess I have really twisted your thread..sorry but I have been thinking about those miners and their families a lot too.  :(
Support your dealer so they can support you!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 09:52:46 am »
You are so right Bonibelle.  We are truly fortunate to be able to share our thoughts and opinions on such wonderful luxury items.  Good post! :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

cappykat

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 10:29:19 am »
I was watching CNN on Tuesday night when the news broke that the miners were still alive.  I went to bed feeling like there had been a miracle. I turned my computer on Wed morning and saw the headlines on Yahoo.  I couldn't believe it.  So, yes, they have been on my mind also.  I'm praying that McCloy will make it.

I know there are many jobs that people chose to do that are dangerous and the loss of life in any circumstance is tragic.  

2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 10:29:19 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42