What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Years Eve  (Read 2440 times)

iggythewetcat

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
New Years Eve
« on: January 01, 2006, 12:19:23 pm »
Happy New Year to all. Over the past year it’s been a delight to share in both the enthusiasm and problems of fellow soakers. Last night my wife and I went into Boston for first night activities. All over the city there are different events involving art, music, and ice sculptures. To cap off the evening we came home at 11:30 and were in the hot tub by 11:55. At the stroke of midnight we were snug in the hot tub with snow all around sipping a glass of wine. Not a bad way to welcome in the New Year, huh? :D

Hot Tub Forum

New Years Eve
« on: January 01, 2006, 12:19:23 pm »

loneoak

• Perception is more important than reality
Re: New Years Eve
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 07:45:48 pm »
We had friends over for the weekend (they leave tomorrow) and we have been in the hot tub twice every day.  (I am always in a minimum of 2X per day anyway).

At the stroke of midnight we toasted with champagne in the hot tub.  Best New Year's Eve we've ever had!

Astrid.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 11:57:08 pm »
We soaked with friends starting at 11:20  We  came in 10 minutes before the ball drop to dry off and watch the new year come.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

st18901

• '86 Sovereign!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 04:26:59 am »
We had a big party at our place (in Los Angeles)
After midnight people started hitting the hot tub - my Sovereign project as you all may recall.

We had several groups of people in for twenty odd minutes at a time.
At one point there were seven people in at once.
This pic is a group of six. It's amazing that they  were all comfortable - of course they were three couples. Even so, it looks comfortable.

Today it was SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK and Bromine all the way opened up.

I went in tonight - really helped with the hangover. The water was crystal clear, hot, wonderful. Better living through chemicals.

Happy New Year, all.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 09:30:05 am »
Hey Iggythewetcat,

I'm in Central MA, and we had snow New years, how was it in Boston?

We had a relativly quiet new years eve. Typically we are out at a club or big event and this year we kept it a bit more sane.

Met up with freinds around 9:00 for mai-tais and chinese take out back at my place.

7 of us socialized and watched a funny no-brainer movei (shawn of the dead) and goofed around. at midnight we hit the hot tub and did the countdown.

I had a few high end fireworks set up ready to go and at midnight, put on a pretty decent show.

We spent the New year running around in the snow, jumpoing into the hot tub and having a good time.  Alll in all it was actually one of the more enjoyable New Years.

Of course, the next day...the hot tub....ugh. Filter change, lots of claifier, shock, wipe down the sides. It took 2 days to clear up.  ;D
07 Caldera Geneva

iggythewetcat

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 01:07:52 pm »
We didn't have much snow, maybe 3-4 inches. That's perfect for me. You get the effect without the backache!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 01:07:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42